Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/30/2009 9:05:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By KaosDad:
I have a brand new, in the box, unopened Leapers UTG Car Length Quad Rail free floating kit.  Leapers number 416SF.  Full part number MNT-HG416SF.  Cheaper Than Dirt part number ARR-390.  After postage & packing it's not worth  sending back - it was a Christmas present.  This takes a LOT of work to install & you had better have a forearm grip removal tool & AR-15 tool.

I will ship USPS Priority flat rate small box.

Pay it foreward folks!!!

If you've still got it, I'll take! I shall PM you. :)
Link Posted: 12/31/2009 1:39:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Tanker06:
Free to a good home...

One pair of light-tan Timberland boots, size 6M (Medium?) - I think my daughter wore them once.

One large microwave, probably abt 15 years old (made when microwaves took up a good chunk of your counter).
(A bit old, but it will still heat your left-overs like no tomorrow.) I was going to use it in the downstairs kitchenette
that I'm piecing together, but it's just a bit too big.

If you want it, we'll figure out where we can meet, since as heavy as it is, we're sure not going to ship it!

Boots are spoken for - the microwave and TV are still up for grabs if anybody can use them.

Older items, but still perfectly serviceable.
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 10:54:19 AM EDT
[#3]
THe quad rail system is spoken for.  But I kinda screwed up, so I am sorting that out.  But someone will get this!
Link Posted: 1/3/2010 7:41:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RSF45] [#4]
Have a set of Pachmayr "gripper" grips for a S&W square butt N frame.

Gone
Link Posted: 1/9/2010 3:51:06 PM EDT
[#5]
The wood pellets are gone.
Link Posted: 1/12/2010 8:51:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: C45P312] [#6]
I have up for grabs is a Fobus HK USP compact paddle holster gone to Firefighter503
Link Posted: 1/13/2010 9:53:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bourbon] [#7]
Originally Posted By C45P312:
I have up for grabs is a Fobus HK USP compact paddle holster

I'm interested.

And to pay it forward, I have a few hats up for grabs:

Black LaRue Tactical
Black LaRue Tactical
OD Noveske

Edit: Got one hat left. They will go out Saturday hopefully. I am at work until then.
Link Posted: 1/13/2010 10:45:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Firefighter503:

I'm interested.

Black LaRue Tactical
Black LaRue Tactical
OD Noveske

I'll take the Noveske hat :-)
Link Posted: 1/14/2010 8:58:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Firefighter503:
Originally Posted By C45P312:
I have up for grabs is a Fobus HK USP compact paddle holster

I'm interested.

Black LaRue Tactical
Black LaRue Tactical
OD Noveske

I'll take one of the LaRue hats.

And pay it forward with a NIB Left Handed Ergo AR Grip.Model # 4001-BK
Link Posted: 1/14/2010 9:49:02 PM EDT
[#10]
See above. 1 hat left.
Link Posted: 7/30/2010 9:55:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Pig] [#11]
I have a Beretta 85 magazine if any one needs it. I miss that gun.
ETA: gone!
Link Posted: 7/31/2010 3:03:18 AM EDT
[#12]
I have two 30 round magazines for anyone that wants to come get them.  PM me.
Link Posted: 8/3/2010 4:05:28 PM EDT
[#13]
The recent crossbreed thread made me think of this.....

I have a left-handed Crossbreed Supertuck holster for a 1911 that I probably will never use again since I carry an XD now.  One of the Kydex J-clips is cracked, so it will need to be sent in for repair (it is an early version that didn't have the field-replaceable clips), but it is in otherwise good condition.  These things were ~$65 when I bought it, so if there is a south-paw out there who carries a 1911 concealed, this would be a great deal for you.  Crossbreed will repair the holster for free.

Link Posted: 8/3/2010 5:59:29 PM EDT
[#14]
I'd be interested in the LaRue hat if it's still around.

I've got a Galco TR-250 IWB holster, it's good for a Sig P228 or P229, right-handed.  I picked it up and then realized that IWB is a pain in the ass.  If anyone wants to come get it, it's theirs.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 9:58:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RetChiefV] [#15]
I have a new LaRue hat you can have if you haven't found one yet Winterspite.

I've been cleaning out my closets and have a few things that were given the me and I never used,  I want to pass on if anyone would want them.

1. DPMS Panther rifle case.

2. M14/M1A rifle stock, old and looks like military issue. Has 132 painted on it and looks like it would look great refinished.

Hopefully anyone that wants the rifle case or M14 stock lives close to Quinton. Do to my work hours and the size of these items it would be a pain in my butt to mail them.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 10:40:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: underdog75] [#16]
Originally Posted By RetChiefV:

I've been cleaning out my closets and have a few things that were given the me and I never used,  I want to pass on if anyone would want them.

2. M14/M1A rifle stock, old and looks like military issue. Has 132 painted on it and looks like it would look great refinished.

Hopefully anyone that wants the rifle case or M14 stock lives close to Quinton. Do to my work hours and the size of these items it would be a pain in my butt to mail them.  

Ill take the M14 stock if you care to ship, Ill cover shipping of course, IM or email if interested.

Pay it forward.....
I have a smaller L&R T-9B ultrasonic cleaner and 1/2 gallon of cleaner for anyone who wants to come get it in the Winchester area or pay for shipping.
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 11:04:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bubbles] [#17]
Originally Posted By underdog75:
I have a smaller L&R T-9B ultrasonic cleaner and 1/2 gallon of cleaner for anyone who wants to come get it in the Winchester area or pay for shipping.

I'm in Inwood, WV and can pick it up Saturday.
We have a NIB Armalite AR10 16" barrel assembly available.  Either pick it up or we'll ship.

ETA: C45P312 got it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 11:15:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Bubbles:

We have a NIB Armalite AR10 16" barrel assembly available.  Either pick it up or we'll ship.

Its yours, Ill drop it by today or tomorrow,I know where your at more likely tomorrow,. Do you guys need any more tomatoes?
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 11:20:36 AM EDT
[#19]

Its yours, Ill drop it by today or tomorrow,I know where your at more likely tomorrow,. Do you guys need any more tomatoes?

My daughter says "YES... please!"
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 1:25:52 PM EDT
[#20]

I'll take this if still available. More than willing to pay for shipping as well.

-Carlo

Link Posted: 8/26/2010 9:53:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By RetChiefV:

Ill take the M14 stock if you care to ship, Ill cover shipping of course, IM or email if interested.

Pay it forward.....

It's yours underdog75, IM or email your shipping info and give me time to find a box to mail it in. I'll let you know the mailing cost after I mail it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2011 9:53:01 AM EDT
[#22]
I have some stuff clogging up the closet again. I'd prefer a hand to hand instead of shipping.

1: A stack of AR stripper clips, don't use 'em, don't want 'em.

2: A Pro-Mag sling adapter plate for an AR. Decided to use a different system and then the POS stock broke anyway!

3: A Bianchi nylon belt holster. This is a snap strap set up. The thumb-break is removable and I have fed it G17/19/22/23, Beretta M9, and Sig SP2034. Had it for years. Holds nice and close to the body.

Let me know by IM or e-mail. All this is in the RVA area.
Link Posted: 2/10/2011 10:08:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: therex] [#23]
I'd loooooooooove the stripper clips.

edit: Also, I have no idea where "RVA" is, so I can only assume richmond, but I'll pay you to ship 'em. :-p If someone FTF wants them though, I'll understand.

Link Posted: 2/10/2011 8:10:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By The_Pig:
I have some stuff clogging up the closet again. I'd prefer a hand to hand instead of shipping.

1: A stack of AR stripper clips, don't use 'em, don't want 'em.

2: A Pro-Mag sling adapter plate for an AR. Decided to use a different system and then the POS stock broke anyway!

3: A Bianchi nylon belt holster. This is a snap strap set up. The thumb-break is removable and I have fed it G17/19/22/23, Beretta M9, and Sig SP2034. Had it for years. Holds nice and close to the body.

Let me know by IM or e-mail. All this is in the RVA area.

PM sent for item #2.
Link Posted: 2/11/2011 2:05:44 PM EDT
[#25]
A Bianchi nylon belt holster. This is a snap strap set up. The thumb-break is removable and I have fed it G17/19/22/23, Beretta M9, and Sig SP2034. Had it for years. Holds nice and close to the body.

Do you still have this?  My dad loves these holsters and he is looking for one at this moment.

ffh
Link Posted: 2/17/2011 4:22:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Free VLTOR Clubfoot Riflestock (A2 Length). Including the receiver extension and a rifle buffer/buffer spring. Has both sets of cheekrests as well. At this point, I'd prefer a FTF in the Alexandria/Arlington area, but would be willing to discuss other options. Let me know if you want it. duffieldew(at)yahoo.com
Link Posted: 2/17/2011 7:43:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lumpy03] [#27]
I'm in for the VLTOR and parts.....

I have a new Safariland RH leather 40-01  328-73 BER holster, OWB, black - per Safariland chart, fits Beretta 92 and M9; and a Bianchi hardshell nylon for 4" K-frame S and W left hand .    
possible NoVA FTF or will mail in VA if necessary, no charge.

Thanks,
'03
also in NoVa

7 September - still available, and FTF or free mailing still applies...
Link Posted: 2/17/2011 7:49:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lumpy03] [#28]
Originally Posted By ffhounddog:
A Bianchi nylon belt holster. This is a snap strap set up. The thumb-break is removable and I have fed it G17/19/22/23, Beretta M9, and Sig SP2034. Had it for years. Holds nice and close to the body.

Do you still have this?  My dad loves these holsters and he is looking for one at this moment.

ffh

need right or left?

I have at least one of each...just taking up space...can drop 'em in the mail, no charge

'03
in NoVa

Link Posted: 2/18/2011 1:32:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lumpy03] [#29]
Thanks, DS-

got your email, sent you my cell number.  

back at ya !

'03
Link Posted: 7/2/2011 7:04:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tanker06] [#30]
Cleaned out the garage today, found bits & pieces that I figured I'd give you folks a try at before
I put it on FreeCycle or someplace like that. Odds & ends, so probably local is best.

- Three (3) quarts of Castrol Dexron III Mercon transmission fluid (now called Castrol Dex/Merc)

- Fram PH8A oil filter

- Spare tire cover for Jeep Liberty (don't know year) - black

- Small printer table on wheels (approximately mid-thigh high)

- Three bales of straw Spoken for by Bubbles
Link Posted: 7/3/2011 8:27:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Tanker06:
Cleaned out the garage today, found bits & pieces that I figured I'd give you folks a try at before
I put it on FreeCycle or someplace like that. Odds & ends, so probably local is best.

- Three (3) quarts of Castrol Dexron III Mercon transmission fluid (now called Castrol Dex/Merc)

- Fram PH8A oil filter

- Spare tire cover for Jeep Liberty (don't know year) - black

- Small printer table on wheels (approximately mid-thigh high)

- Three bales of straw

How old is the straw?  I scored a free flat of Roma's yesterday and the only place in the garden I had to put them has been taken over by grass, so I could use it for mulch.
Link Posted: 7/3/2011 1:26:21 PM EDT
[#32]
How old is the straw?  I scored a free flat of Roma's yesterday and the only place in the garden I had to put them has been taken over by grass, so I could use it for mulch.

It's at least two years old, if not quite a bit older. You can't get any drier.
Link Posted: 8/31/2011 12:03:04 AM EDT
[#33]

I have a set of Hogue wrap-around grips with finger grooves for a Sig P229 and a set of the wood grip panels that came from a Springer Mill Spec.  They 1911 grip panels are the wood checkered panels with U.S. on them and do not have the cut for the ambi safety.
Link Posted: 9/2/2011 11:10:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By kcobean:

I have a left-handed Crossbreed Supertuck holster for a 1911 that I probably will never use again since I carry an XD now.  One of the Kydex J-clips is cracked, so it will need to be sent in for repair (it is an early version that didn't have the field-replaceable clips), but it is in otherwise good condition.  These things were ~$65 when I bought it, so if there is a south-paw out there who carries a 1911 concealed, this would be a great deal for you.  Crossbreed will repair the holster for free.

I know it is an old post but if you still have it I could put it to use.
Link Posted: 9/7/2011 10:15:40 AM EDT
[#35]
I get "aa' alkaline batteries free from the hospital I work in. They are used in pulse lavages, never near the patient and are enclosed in a waterproof plastic case. They staff breaks the case and disposes of the batteries seperately. They are usually used less then a few minutes. 8 per case. I have seen both energizer and rayovac. If you want some and can meet ftf, I can gather all I can and hand out. Took home 40 yesterday alone!

Let me know!

Paul
Link Posted: 9/7/2011 2:48:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Surgassist:
I get "aa' alkaline batteries free from the hospital I work in. They are used in pulse lavages, never near the patient and are enclosed in a waterproof plastic case. They staff breaks the case and disposes of the batteries seperately. They are usually used less then a few minutes. 8 per case. I have seen both energizer and rayovac. If you want some and can meet ftf, I can gather all I can and hand out. Took home 40 yesterday alone!

Let me know!

Paul

Where are you located Paul?  If in the Richmond area I'll take some for sure!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2011 9:27:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lumpy03] [#37]
Originally Posted By waltg:

I have a set of Hogue wrap-around grips with finger grooves for a Sig P229 and a set of the wood grip panels that came from a Springer Mill Spec.  They 1911 grip panels are the wood checkered panels with U.S. on them and do not have the cut for the ambi safety.

Sending IM...

I'd be interested in the 1911 grips, and (thread HIJACK) hereby offer up two pair of thick walnut 1911 grip blanks, rough-profile cut and drilled (for shaping your own custom grips) free to good home - possible FTF in NoVa or will mail in VA at no charge. I bought three sets years ago on ebay and finally got around to starting on one pair, so the others are adoptable.

'03

Link Posted: 9/7/2011 9:32:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Lumpy03:

I have a new Safariland RH leather 40-01  328-73 BER holster, OWB, black - per Safariland chart, fits Beretta 92 and M9; and a Bianchi hardshell nylon for 4" K-frame S and W left hand .    

Thanks,
'03
also in NoVa

bump

Link Posted: 9/7/2011 10:22:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Surgassist] [#39]
Originally Posted By gfunk:
Originally Posted By Surgassist:

Let me know!

Paul

Where are you located Paul?  If in the Richmond area I'll take some for sure!!

I am in NoVa, Fairfax...can I ship batteries via mail? I have about 40 above what I need.

EDIT: My pistols are XD's in .45 or I would jump on these holsters!
Link Posted: 9/7/2011 10:50:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Grips will be in the mail this week.

Originally Posted By waltg:

Sending IM...

I'd be interested in the 1911 grips, and (thread HIJACK) hereby offer up two pair of thick walnut 1911 grip blanks, rough-profile cut and drilled (for shaping your own custom grips) free to good home - possible FTF in NoVa or will mail in VA at no charge. I bought three sets years ago on ebay and finally got around to starting on one pair, so the others are adoptable.

'03

Link Posted: 9/8/2011 11:06:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By kcobean:

kc-
if not yet asked for, please consider me.
IM sent, but your inbox shows "full"

Thx,
Lefthanded Lumpy'03

Link Posted: 9/8/2011 9:39:17 PM EDT
[#42]

You willing to send to WV?

Or if by chance your ever in Haymarket ( I work there ) I'd take that Safariland holster off your hands for a 92 I need a new holster for

Thanks,
'03
also in NoVa

bump

Link Posted: 9/20/2011 8:50:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By TURNSKULL:

You willing to send to WV?

Or if by chance your ever in Haymarket ( I work there ) I'd take that Safariland holster off your hands for a 92 I need a new holster for

Thanks,
'03
also in NoVa

bump

Sorry,  TS- I've been swamped..

It goes in the mail tomorrow morning (Wednesday)

Enjoy !

'03

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:23:01 PM EDT
[#44]
I have a Blackhawk Serpa CQC holster for a Ruger SR9/SR40 if anybody wants it. I traded the gun away then remembered I have this too. Paddle, belt loops and clips are all here. I'm in the Winchester area, but I'll drop it in the mail too if anybody wants it.

If you take it and shoot yourself in the leg, remember these 2 things...

1. It's not my fault.

2. Be sure you call your parents right away.
Link Posted: 8/24/2013 8:14:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Looking to give away a wood gun cabinet. It's in great condition and has a glass front. PM me for pics via text. Located in Stafford, VA.
Link Posted: 8/24/2013 11:25:02 PM EDT
[#46]
100 rounds of PMC 165gr FMJ 40S&W. Located in Winchester.
Link Posted: 8/24/2013 11:50:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: K2enemy] [#47]
I have an unopened case (6qts) of Mobil 1 synthetic 5w-30 in SWVA- NRV
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 12:36:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Johnny_Rebo] [#48]
I have a hogue grip for a Ruger Redhawk, says .357 .44 on tag. Fit my .44.
Installed, didn't care for and put back in package.
Will ftf or mail.

I also have, but have to put my hands on, a pachymier grip for the same gun.

It came with the Pac, I bought the houge to try and ended up liking the wood factory jobs out of the three.  Some one with larger hands can benefit from them, I won't be using them!

Eta: found pachymier, let me know!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top