Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2017 4:38:37 PM EDT
So I went to a new range near Lambs Farm by 94 called North Shore Sports Club, http://www.northshoresportsclub.com/.  I am not being compensated by them in any way but if they offered me free range time I'd take it, .  Just another alternative to go bust some caps for folks that live close to the Edens or if you are stuck in traffic and want to relieve stress.  There is a Harley dealer nearby.  

They have been open less than 3 weeks and everything is new an shiny and upscale.  They have a freaking Ferrari in the showroom for crying out loud.  I can't afford to join their membership but anybody can go rent time and order a burger from their bistro.  They will eventually have a full bar in the lounge area that will be members only, but for now even lowly peon like myself can go eat their meal there.  I would guess 99.9% of us on this site would not buy a firearm through them.  Let's just say they have very good quality stuff for prices that I would not pay.  I'm definitely going back and I wish them success in their endeavors.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 3:08:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree that it looks nice, but it's pricey.

It's good to see that there are a lot more ranges around Chicagoland today than there was 10 years ago.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 4:13:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I agree that it looks nice, but it's pricey.

It's good to see that there are a lot more ranges around Chicagoland today than there was 10 years ago.
View Quote
Agreed, but Article II could use some competition out in the west suburbs.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 1:46:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Drove through that industrial park the other day, and had no idea that's what that business was.  Interesting.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:06:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 11:23:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Agreed, but Article II could use some competition out in the west suburbs.
View Quote

They are opening up two ranges in Naperville, as per threads here.  Good news for me as I'm in Wheaton.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top