Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2017 12:23:52 PM EDT
Hey all,
I have to get some BDU style pants with knee pads for some training.  I need them by Saturday (yea, this saturday).  Wondering if you guys might have any suggestions on where I might pick them up locally?  I can hit up amazon if necessary...but thought I ask here.

Thx

EDIT: Locally is greater chicagoland area....Should have put that in the original post....sorry about that.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 10:51:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hey all,
I have to get some BDU style pants with knee pads for some training.  I need them by Saturday (yea, this saturday).  Wondering if you guys might have any suggestions on where I might pick them up locally?  I can hit up amazon if necessary...but thought I ask here.

Thx
View Quote

Locally is where?

edit:   There are a couple of surplus stores around...Flying Tiger (Midlothian) and First Army (Lombard).  Duluth Trading has a couple of retail locations (one near 1st Army) for their cargo work pants with knee inserts but dont know if BDUish enough.

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/product/mens-ultimate-fire-hose-cargo-work-pants-18107.aspx
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 8:40:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe too late to post, but if you know your size and have Prime - Amazon is the way to go
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 10:12:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I live near 1st Army. I've got an errand or two to run tomorrow.  I can go scout it out if you want.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 11:18:20 AM EDT
[#4]
@Slarti check your PMs
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top