Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2017 7:24:52 PM EDT
I see the sticky post above, but is there a more up to date how-to?    Or has much even changed?  

Is the cleo sign-off still needed or do I understand correctly that has moved to notification only?    Any good suggestions for prints/engraving around st clair co?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 9:07:13 PM EDT
[#1]
it basically exactly the same as any other state but you need a c&r. Simple "cleo" copy gets sent to cleo. And that's all no sign off needed
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:18:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quick and dirty:

1. Get C&R FFL

2. Get fingerprints / passport photos

3. Fill out form 1s, attach the fingerprints and photos.  

4. Mail 2 copies to the ATF and 1 copy to your CLEO

You no longer need to get a CLEO signature like we needed to before.  A lot of PD's will do the fingerprinting for free or cheap, just make sure that it is on the correct (FD-258) cards.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 11:28:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 7:16:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Vertical foregrip would be a very relevant reason for some. I do agree that the new brace letter is super encouraging and I'll be working on a pistol soon
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 11:07:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Vertical foregrip would be a very relevant reason for some. I do agree that the new brace letter is super encouraging and I'll be working on a pistol soon
View Quote
Yeah, I can see that... Some people can't handle the horrible recoil of 5.56 or .300 Blk.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:38:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Persobally I find shooting with a stock much more enjoyable than with a pistol brace shouldered...just my xp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top