Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2017 6:40:31 PM EDT
Jump on in and email your friends. This may be the best and only chance to regain some freedoms. AR15 might have to change its name to M16 if we can at least get rid of Hughes.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 9:39:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Done. Only 98000 more signatures to go.....
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 12:46:18 AM EDT
[#2]
If anyone knows some Veteran Organization contacts, we should leverage them. I don't mean local post members, but can we distribute to the IAVA or VVA or something?
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 3:10:18 PM EDT
[#3]
We are all pumped over the possibilities for gun rights with our supporters controlling all branches of government. To spend political capital trying to open up machine guns to civilians is a fools errend.
I've spent more time and treasure over 45 years than most fighting the good fight from Illinois. I will not
spend any of it trying to do something that will scare the hell out of fence sitters and non believers. Ask
folks you know that are not fellow travelers what the think about open machine gun ownership.
My family is still not all that comfortable with CCW. I carry and they know it and we don't talk about
but in passing. Too many other issues need a full court press to waste time with FA controls. The firestorm
from our enemies would dwarf what we've seen so far and completely cloud the issue when it comes
bringing about national resoprosity or removing suppressors from NFA control. JMHO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top