Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2017 1:45:43 PM EDT
Anybody here a member? Any info on the place? Worthwhile to look into? Thanks
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:38:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Been a member for 10 years. Great club, well run. I moved from Maywood because there is more opportunity to shoot the various disciplines. I'm an RSO and that's how I get my work hours in each year (4). Pistol and rifle ranges, trap and sporting clays. Skeet and archery ranges also fishing pond. My dues are 175.00/ year. Can't remember application fee, 350.00+/- I think. 
Ask away.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 12:52:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Is the rifle range still .22 only? Thanks for your reply.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 8:58:43 AM EDT
[#3]
They have monthly center fire days now. This is relatively new and will be expanded as time goes on and is shown safe, it's near impossible to overshot berms now , gravel filled bullet stops traverse the range side to side.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 12:34:14 AM EDT
[#4]
where exactly is their range? also, don't they have an intro membership, a shooters membership?
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:10:11 AM EDT
[#5]
http://www.scsportsmans.org/sc/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top