Posted: 1/7/2017 3:31:13 PM EDT
Did the Russians hack them?
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 3:42:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Did the Russians hack them?
View Quote

or the anti-suppressor crowd with this weeks activity

No notice on the home page but forums are unreachable with the maintenance message.  Nothing on the Facebook or Twitter page either.

I was getting a web server 500 error on forums before the maintenance statement went up.  

Maybe SwanHunter will jump in here with an update.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 5:30:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted: ... or the anti-suppressor crowd with this weeks activity ...
View Quote

I'm not a betting man, and I shy away from conspiracy nonsense, but, uh ... I'd put a dollar on this one
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 6:24:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish it were something as exotic as "WE BEEN HACKED" but unfortunately, it was much less exciting.  One of our guys was doing some maintenance and things went a little crazy with the site.  We have good people working on it and expect it to back up very soon.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 8:37:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Still down this morning.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 12:40:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I wish it were something as exotic as "WE BEEN HACKED" but unfortunately, it was much less exciting.  One of our guys was doing some maintenance and things went a little crazy with the site.  We have good people working on it and expect it to back up very soon.
View Quote

Thx for the update.

Given your unofficial status as acceptable source of things shooting (carry, suppressed, nfa, etc.), if you guys can throw a manual page with a link to the bill, that would be awesome. Just sayin' ...
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 3:36:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thx for the update.

Given your unofficial status as acceptable source of things shooting (carry, suppressed, nfa, etc.), if you guys can throw a manual page with a link to the bill, that would be awesome. Just sayin' ...
View Quote

If you are referring to the suppressor bill they are trying to get called for votes this week, SB0206 with House Amendment 2 is

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/fulltext.asp?DocName=09900SB0206ham002&GA=99&SessionId=88&DocTypeId=SB&LegID=84166&DocNum=0206&GAID=13&Session=
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 4:36:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Never realized how much I visited the site until it's down.

Please come back soon ILCarry.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 4:58:02 PM EDT
[#8]
It is back up. I just logged in.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 6:11:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Took two jumbo double jolts with the jumper cables but we got it going!!!
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 9:31:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Took two jumbo double jolts with the jumper cables but we got it going!!!
View Quote

Great job!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top