Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2016 1:15:14 AM EDT
Specifically I am looking to see if any shop around has RDBs in stock I can look over one personally, bonus points if they actually have them for decent non-insane pricing.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 1:51:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Might try http://www.cishootingsports.com/home.  I know they carried the shotgun, as my neighbor got his there, but not sure about what they stock in Kel Tec.  

I doubt Darnall's has what you seek.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 1:19:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll take a look at C.I. Shooting sports as I have been meaning to make a pilgrimage there anyway.

It's just I don't recall ever noticing anyone in the area, even as far out as Pekin or Peoria (I don't generally look for anything from Kel-Tec either, this is an exception to the rule ) having any significant numbers of Kel-Tec firearms so I was hoping there just might be a place I didn't know of.

I suppose I could try the gun show in February but I kind of stopped going to those a decade ago when they started being overly crowded and expensive.

Link Posted: 11/26/2016 6:16:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Try Presleys Outdoors in Bartonville. I saw a KSG in the rack yesterday. Are you wanting to see how it fits before you buy? I would just buy it on Gunbroker and save a fair bit of coin.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 8:51:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try Presleys Outdoors in Bartonville. I saw a KSG in the rack yesterday. Are you wanting to see how it fits before you buy? I would just buy it on Gunbroker and save a fair bit of coin.
View Quote

In my experience KSG owners are nuts.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:02:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

No interest in the KSG, just an RDB. Yes, I'm looking to try the fit out in person.

Also, gunbroker dealers are currently at "rape" pricing levels vs what people have been reportedly buying RDBs for at local shops.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:29:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No interest in the KSG, just an RDB. Yes, I'm looking to try the fit out in person.

Also, gunbroker dealers are currently at "rape" pricing levels vs what people have been reportedly buying RDBs for at local shops.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, got your post confused with the replies. Thought you were wanting to know if there were any dealers with Keltec in stock. If you end up finding a local shop that have them cheaper than the MSRP of $1272.73, let us know. I would honestly like to handle one myself.

Here's a GB listing for one, buy it now price at $1295:
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/602115395
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top