Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2016 12:14:15 PM EDT
Looks like the closest are Maywood or Rolling Meadows but willing to drive to Bridgeview.  Thoughts?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:59:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Rolling Meadows.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:32:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rolling Meadows.
View Quote

That's where I'm leaning towards. Now that I have access to the car keys  Mainly also because Maywood would be taking the east end of 290 and that's a shitshow.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:30:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That's where I'm leaning towards. Now that I have access to the car keys  Mainly also because Maywood would be taking the east end of 290 and that's a shitshow.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rolling Meadows.

Yes.

That and its Maywood.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:25:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:26:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I agree with Rolling Meadows.  The traffic at 290 and 1st Avenue is always a mess, and it's Maywood as Marksman14 so nicely mentioned.

We went to Maywood and they had signs showing you which building to go to but they were wrong as the office was moved to another building and they didn't change the signs.  That was over seven years ago, as our anniversary was yesterday, so maybe they signs have been corrected, but it's Cook County so they could possibly still be wrong.

When is the wedding day?
View Quote

November 12th!
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 6:41:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Rolling Meadows.
View Quote

Yes, easy to get to, great neighborhood.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 6:13:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Went to Rolling Meadows, it was a pretty straightforward process, then headed to Mt. Prospect for lunch and had to get some last minute things at the Walmart, so that worked out great.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 8:37:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Went to Rolling Meadows, it was a pretty straightforward process, then headed to Mt. Prospect for lunch and had to get some last minute things at the Walmart, so that worked out great.
View Quote
Rolling Meadows was the correct choice.

Congrats on the pending nuptials.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top