Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2016 8:26:35 PM EDT
So I assume we all know about the site that lists many statistics that are constantly updated revolving around shootings in Chicago.

Well, the other day I noticed something that I posted in a thread in GD but I think got mostly overlooked - I thought I would share it here since Chicago is our thing.

Here's an old picture I saved in 2015 to post in a thread at some point or other:

Here is the latest...

Here is the archived 2015 picture that they show now:

Clearly someone is trying to hide some inconvenient reality .
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:37:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:04:56 AM EDT
[#2]
It amazes me that human beings can treat each other in such a horrible manner.
View Quote

I hear ya...Not sure these are still human beings...they don't care what they do to each other and life means nothing to them.  The worst of them don't want jobs...they want paychecks.  They vote as a block for some of the worst people this world has to offer.

It is sad for those that are trapped in the arena with these evil beings.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:53:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I hear ya...Not sure these are still human beings...they don't care what they do to each other and life means nothing to them.  The worst of them don't want jobs...they want paychecks.  They vote as a block for some of the worst people this world has to offer.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It amazes me that human beings can treat each other in such a horrible manner.

I'm telling ya... Just build a wall and get the innocents out.  Escape from Chicago sounds perfect.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:48:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The whole mess has become a cultural issue, which police will never solve.  The high schools are full of pregnant girls who give birth to kids that are not raised properly.

View Quote
Lol, see my post in the thread about serializing ammo.  

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:33:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Second City Cop gives great insight too.

http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top