Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2016 8:54:23 PM EDT
Hope this isn't a dupe.

Here's a link for having term limits in IL politics. It's a start.

http://fixillinois.com/
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 9:08:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Signed but the career politicians in springfield will NEVER let this happen.

Madigan, Cullerton
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 9:28:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 7:17:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It kind of is a dupe as I posted it before, but that was a couple months ago.  I don't care as we need all the signatures we can get.

I think the push for this petition is done with as this was meant to get term limits added to the ballot in November.  Madigan filed a lawsuit and won as usual, so the question will not be on the ballot in November.

I don't know what it will take to get rid of Madigan and his cronies.  They don't even try and hide the corruption anymore.  They do what they want with no regards to what constituents want, but yet get voted back into office time after time.

We have too many sheep in this state who go along with anything and believe everything they are told.  If we could just make Chicago it's own state...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hope this isn't a dupe.

Here's a link for having term limits in IL politics. It's a start.

http://fixillinois.com/

It kind of is a dupe as I posted it before, but that was a couple months ago.  I don't care as we need all the signatures we can get.

I think the push for this petition is done with as this was meant to get term limits added to the ballot in November.  Madigan filed a lawsuit and won as usual, so the question will not be on the ballot in November.

I don't know what it will take to get rid of Madigan and his cronies.  They don't even try and hide the corruption anymore.  They do what they want with no regards to what constituents want, but yet get voted back into office time after time.

We have too many sheep in this state who go along with anything and believe everything they are told.  If we could just make Chicago it's own state...

Very well said.

I saw a commercial for it so that's why I posted it. I checked back a little bit, but not far back enough I guess. Next time I'll do a search instead.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 12:02:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 3:12:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You did nothing wrong.  We can't bring this topic up enough here.  I really wish more people would talk about term limits.  

I originally posted about this after seeing a commercial too.  If they are still running commercials after the lawsuit failed, maybe it isn't dead yet.

I have even heard some liberals say they want term limits.  The only way we are going to get there is by voting out the current morons and vote in people in favor of term limits.  Then we have to force them to vote in favor.

I'll grow a long crop of hair on my ass before that happens.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Very well said.

I saw a commercial for it so that's why I posted it. I checked back a little bit, but not far back enough I guess. Next time I'll do a search instead.

You did nothing wrong.  We can't bring this topic up enough here.  I really wish more people would talk about term limits.  

I originally posted about this after seeing a commercial too.  If they are still running commercials after the lawsuit failed, maybe it isn't dead yet.

I have even heard some liberals say they want term limits.  The only way we are going to get there is by voting out the current morons and vote in people in favor of term limits.  Then we have to force them to vote in favor.

The state needs term limits more then almost anything else. Madigan is a cancer that can't be removed.

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 4:09:59 PM EDT
[#6]
None of them can be removed.  They have all my neighbors brainwashed into voting Democrat.  Keeping the stupidity going that's driving the state into bankruptcy.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 9:29:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The state needs term limits more then almost anything else. Madigan is a cancer that can't be removed.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Very well said.

True

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 9:57:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

None of them can be removed.  They have all my neighbors brainwashed into voting Democrat.  Keeping the stupidity going that's driving the state into bankruptcy.
View Quote
Even dem's should support term limits. There's wayyyyy to much political power wielded by a few in this state.

Link Posted: 10/15/2016 4:25:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Signed but the career politicians in springfield will NEVER let this happen.

Madigan, Cullerton
View Quote

good dupe though....I hit it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top