Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2016 8:39:02 AM EDT
I may just not be looking in the right area on their website but does anyone know if you can use Nods and IR lasers out here on a regular basis? Saw one website stating they were open until 9:30pm is this correct? Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:24:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Used to be ... Range closed X min after sundown (30?)

So nods and ir lasers kinda don't matter. Not a great answer, but the rule of thumb *was* you can use anything not DQ'd in the club regs if you are safe
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:26:34 AM EDT
[#2]
If you are not a member, post on here and offer a box of ammo to go with a member. You can test your night gear and you get to make a friend :)
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:11:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you are not a member, post on here and offer a box of ammo to go with a member. You can test your night gear and you get to make a friend :)
View Quote

Yup. I've been hosting shoots at my place for a bit, I need more nvg buddies!  But I close the range down for hunting season so it'll be a while before I do. I'm an hour north of peoria
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 8:57:05 PM EDT
[#4]
That's what I figured. I want to buy nods but seems like a waste of money if I can never use them
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 1:23:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Used to be ... Range closed X min after sundown (30?)

So nods and ir lasers kinda don't matter. Not a great answer, but the rule of thumb *was* you can use anything not DQ'd in the club regs if you are safe
View Quote

ASC closes the ranges 30 minutes after legal sundown Monday thru Saturday, at sundown on Sundays.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:31:15 PM EDT
[#6]
As soon as my leg heals back up we are going to set up a night in October to sight in our NOD's, PEQ's, thermal sights, and DBAL setups at our private range in oswego.  I have auxillary boxes to outfit extra 850nm & 940nm IR lighting to assist in establishing zero and plenty of offset targets for PEQ and Steiner IR laser systems.... and thermal signature targets.   Im sure we can fit a few more.   Would anyone up this way be interested?   You would have to have your own setup and not be offended spending the evening with a bunch of crude ass cops and instructors......

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:43:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes very interested in sighting in my lasers please keep me in the loop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top