Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2016 10:13:56 PM EDT
Anyone going?

I've been to the last 5 and miss the armored vehicle stage.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:03:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:40:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Wife and I will be there
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 1:45:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We'll be there showing off toys, passing out some shwag, and we're donating to the winners table.
Steve/RRA
View Quote

I'll have to stop by. I have a RRA trigger in one of my ARs that is a joy to shoot.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#4]
What would you guys recommend for first timer to bring? since I don't have cart to move bunch of my rifles and ammo around, thinking to just grab my either ak or ar and pistol.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 11:36:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What would you guys recommend for first timer to bring? since I don't have cart to move bunch of my rifles and ammo around, thinking to just grab my either ak or ar and pistol.
View Quote

I've used a pack to carry ammo and a rifle case with a strap in the past. You can carry your pistol in a strong-side holster. It helps to bring a Sherpa.

This year I bought a garden wagon off Craigslist so it will be easier to tote a couple of rifles, a shotgun and ammo.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 12:14:15 PM EDT
[#6]
First timer going! My buddy bailed on me so going alone...... Couple of quick questions. Is it mandatory to bring a shotgun I can but not sure if I want to lug it around would rather stick to rifle/pistol stages. Can you jump between stages or do they have to be done in some order? How many rounds and mags should I bring?

RRA look forward to seeing you all there I will be running one of my RRA home builds this weekend
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:39:52 PM EDT
[#7]
You don't have to bring a shotgun. I'm bringing 500 rounds each for rifle and pistol but my Sherpa, I mean daughter, is coming with again. I would think 3 mags or so would be okay but I haven't checked all of the stage designs.

The stages can be shot in any order.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 3:13:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I am really looking forward to it! Any other words of advise for a first timer?
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 4:50:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I am really looking forward to it! Any other words of advise for a first timer?
View Quote

Wear a hat and bring sunblock.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 2:20:21 PM EDT
[#10]
If anyone wants to meet up and say hello my name is Brian I'll be wearing a Black Glock hat, Black under armour shirt and Khaki pants........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top