Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2016 5:34:46 PM EDT
About a year ago, Valinda & I met with ISP top legal folks to go over what we considered problems with their proposed rules.
Afterword, we stated that it was a good meeting and we felt they were willing to listen.
The fact that they never moved forward with the rules indicates that they indeed did listen.
The ISP has become much easier to work with since we got a new Governor.
We'll see what their new rules look like when they post them.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 4:13:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you for all of your hard work.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 6:42:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish more instructors knew that the packet sent out was only proposed rules because many instructors have taken the ISP at their word and followed those rules.  Now that they expired, were never really active anyways, someone needs to tell the instructor community.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wish more instructors knew that the packet sent out was only proposed rules because many instructors have taken the ISP at their word and followed those rules.  Now that they expired, were never really active anyways, someone needs to tell the instructor community.
View Quote

You are right...Not every instructor is engaged and quite frankly, when you get information given to you the way they do it, it is hard to know what's real and what's "proposed".  We try to let the people that use our CLIC curriculum know what is going on but, it is still hard to get to everyone.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 8:22:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You are right...Not every instructor is engaged and quite frankly, when you get information given to you the way they do it, it is hard to know what's real and what's "proposed".  We try to let the people that use our CLIC curriculum know what is going on but, it is still hard to get to everyone.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Just FWIW, I was one of the first purchasers of CLIC and I don't recall getting a notice about it from ya guys.  I was taking a break when the info from the ISP came and when I got back into training I learned the rules were proposed at IC forums. I was so confused LOL.

Link Posted: 8/16/2016 11:09:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Just FWIW, I was one of the first purchasers of CLIC and I don't recall getting a notice about it from ya guys. I was taking a break when the info from the ISP came and when I got back into training I learned the rules were proposed at IC forums. I was so confused LOL.
View Quote

We did send out notices of what was going to the folks in our data base.  Send me your e-mail address and I'll make sure you are included.

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top