Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2016 12:06:55 PM EDT
She is doing a good job. She seems to actually interested in it.  I think I just figured out who I am voting for.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:34:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
She is doing a good job. She seems to actually interested in it.  I think I just figured out who I am voting for.
View Quote

She did a better job than what many others are doing in the committee, but I could not vote for her.

How do you feel about her position on firearms, specifically AWBs and magazine restrictions?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 8:12:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

No.  Just no.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 3:42:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No.  Just no.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  Just no.

No way in Hell.

Link Posted: 7/8/2016 6:34:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote
you serial?

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:46:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone who wants to vote for Duckworth needs to have their head examined.

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 11:39:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Kirk vs Duckworth

Whatdifferencedoesitmake.jpg

Both are gun grabbers
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 1:09:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Kirk vs Duckworth

Both are gun grabbers
View Quote

More (R)s in the Senate get control as majority party and are better able to control legislation and SC nominees...so yes, it makes a difference.

Link Posted: 7/10/2016 6:50:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
More (R)s in the Senate get control as majority party and are better able to control legislation and SC nominees...so yes, it makes a difference.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Kirk vs Duckworth

Both are gun grabbers

Yep.   Until he decides to switch his R for a D.  

I'll vote for him, but I wont brag about it.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 7:50:11 PM EDT
[#9]
We are moving to AL next year or in 2018, so I will vote Dem for the next few elections,  we own a house down there I will just leave my firearms down there. I rarely shoot up here anyway. Also Kirk is a rhino so it really doesn't matter both will try to strip away at gun laws. I have my ccw up here so all I need is my pistol. And to be honest I could care less about the state of Illinois since we will not be here.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 8:17:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
More (R)s in the Senate get control as majority party and are better able to control legislation and SC (eta SC=Supreme Court) nominees...so yes, it makes a difference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
More (R)s in the Senate get control as majority party and are better able to control legislation and SC (eta SC=Supreme Court) nominees...so yes, it makes a difference.

Quoted:

We are moving to AL next year or in 2018, so I will vote Dem for the next few elections,  we own a house down there I will just leave my firearms down there. I rarely shoot up here anyway. Also Kirk is a rhino so it really doesn't matter both will try to strip away at gun laws. I have my ccw up here so all I need is my pistol. And to be honest I could care less about the state of Illinois since we will not be here.

It does matter !!!   This isnt just about the state of IL, but the House and Senate of the US.   Voting in a Dem majority in those will potentially affect you and firearms ownerhip negatively no matter where you relocate.   Certainly your choice to do as you see fit...but it is bigger than IL.

Link Posted: 7/11/2016 9:39:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you truly don't care, then respectfully do the rest of us a favor and don't vote against our 2nd amendment rights.  Of course you can do what you want, but if you're going to openly discuss it, I'm going to openly voice my request.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:25:53 AM EDT
[#12]

Kirk has no support from the base, and D's aren't going to cross over for him over Duckworth.

Duckworth is going to win.

Sucks to give them back a Senate seat, but it's pretty much inevitable.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:04:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Anyone who wants to vote for Duckworth needs to have their head examined.

View Quote

Miss Marie put it nicer than I could have

You are on AR15.com and admitting support Duckworth
We see you could careless for the future Supreme Court nominations and our Gun Rights
THANK YOU
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:08:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

OMG What Piece you are !!!!!
This goes beyond Illinois . What the hell is your problem
It appears you are  Narrow minded self centered  
WOW
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 5:32:57 PM EDT
[#15]
About what I would expect from someone that sells reloads as factory new.

ETA: Avoided this post like Superman to kryptonite!
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 10:59:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks alot.

Quoted for posterity, and a bump back to the top.

Link Posted: 7/17/2016 11:42:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 10:37:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Do us all a favor and don't vote at all in Illinois before you leave.

You may be leaving but the rest of us actually give a shit about what happens here.

Sven
Manticore Arms
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do us all a favor and don't vote at all in Illinois before you leave.

You may be leaving but the rest of us actually give a shit about what happens here.

Sven
Manticore Arms

Agreed.  If you are moving, don't spoil the election by voting Democ-RAT before leaving the state.  The Democ-RATS having been destroying the state for years and they don't need any more help to further their cause.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 12:19:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Thanks for your concerns, but I will vote.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 9:56:41 PM EDT
[#20]
>>>Thanks for your concerns, but I will vote.<<<

How unfortunate.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 4:12:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
>>>Thanks for your concerns, but I will vote.<<<

How unfortunate.
View Quote

Nothing like fucking over the people in the state you are leaving on your way out.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 7:13:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Thanks for your concerns, but I will vote.
View Quote

Dont let the door hit you.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 3:03:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Kirk has no support from the base, and D's aren't going to cross over for him over Duckworth.

View Quote

I think this will be the outcome.  From an Illinois perspective, there is no difference between the two.  Kirk sucks and we all know it.  Maybe he will drop dead before November and Govenor Rauner can fill the seat with someone who could energize the states republicans.  I liked the guy Kirk beat in the primary James Marter.

Just sucks for us.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 5:19:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I think this will be the outcome.  From an Illinois perspective, there is no difference between the two.  Kirk sucks and we all know it.  Maybe he will drop dead before November and Govenor Rauner can fill the seat with someone who could energize the states republicans.  I liked the guy Kirk beat in the primary James Marter.

Just sucks for us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just sucks for us.

I was at a event and met Seth Lewis, he seems like he will do a good job. Also I don't understand why people have sand in their vagina? This state has been messed up since I moved here and nothing has been done so blame yourselves, I will say I will not vote for Kirk, big deal. All the other R's will get my vote.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:03:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I was at a event and met Seth Lewis, he seems like he will do a good job. Also I don't understand why people have sand in their vagina? This state has been messed up since I moved here and nothing has been done so blame yourselves, I will say I will not vote for Kirk, big deal. All the other R's will get my vote.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just sucks for us.

We can live with you not voting for Kirk if you do not vote for Duckworth either.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 8:49:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Then just do us a favor and don't vote.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 10:30:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:10:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top