Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2016 5:05:45 PM EDT
As the title suggests...... who's all going to the show this weekend ?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 9:07:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
As the title suggests...... who's all going to the show this weekend ?
View Quote

Trust me, don't waste your $10 to get in.  Nothing but overpriced junk.  If you're lucky, you can find the little Russian girl from Northern IL in the smaller room selling primers cheap
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 6:47:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there on Saturday.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 9:44:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Title should be June, not July.

I'll have tables there this weekend
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:07:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I go before just to look around. I don't ever buy much. But it's usually fun to go.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:52:41 PM EDT
[#5]
i decided not to go. last time i went everything was WAY over priced even for the cheap things.

i can get better quality things online for much less without spending $10.

wouldnt mind going to meet some people if there is ever an impromptu meet up some month.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:56:44 PM EDT
[#6]
It's a shame. At one time it was the best show around.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:42:01 PM EDT
[#7]
unfortunately, there is not one in july. there is only a knife expo in july. the next belle-clair gun show is late august. might decide to go to that one
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:11:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
unfortunately, there is not one in july. there is only a knife expo in july. the next belle-clair gun show is late august. might decide to go to that one
View Quote

Makes ya wonder why they allow knife sellers into a gun show...  If I wanted to see knives, I'd go to the knife show... /duh.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 2:05:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Makes ya wonder why they allow knife sellers into a gun show...  If I wanted to see knives, I'd go to the knife show... /duh.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Space filler. And the couple knife guys are consistent. They always show up. The knife guys sell an amazing amount of knives most shows. And their margins are much better than on guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top