Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2016 4:17:49 PM EDT
ok I work at Honda of Joliet, and there are at least 5 people looking for concealed carry classes.
problem with the car business  is the  only day off is sunday. do any of youse guys (south side accent) want to teach a class in Joliet on two consecutive sundays. I can even arrange to use  a facility for the class room if you don't have something local.( I wish rocko was on the south side).

also has a couple of  new women shooters, can anyone recommend a good trainer for women shooters?
Link Posted: 5/14/2016 7:48:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I used this guy, and was pretty happy with him and his knowledge. I know he works with people's schedules and may give a discount for multiple people. He gave my cousin and I a two-for-one deal so it was only $150 a piece.

link
Link Posted: 5/14/2016 9:58:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 10:55:50 AM EDT
[#3]
We run classes all the time on two consecutive Sundays for this very reason. A lot of people work every Saturday.

We'd be glad to accommodate them but we're a couple of hours south.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 12:13:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We run classes all the time on two consecutive Sundays for this very reason. A lot of people work every Saturday.

We'd be glad to accommodate them but we're a couple of hours south.
View Quote

We do the same here.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 4:50:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I do private classes, infact I prefer them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top