Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2016 5:42:06 PM EDT
All 4 transfers are "pending" today... Various points through the day.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 5:59:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I had one go pending for about 1 hour.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 7:31:05 PM EDT
[#2]
NICS = National Instant Criminal Background Check System

FTIP = Firearm Transfer Inquiry Program

So where's the issue... The word "instant" or "inquiry"?  Inquiring minds want to know.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:05:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Are you guys ffl's? Maybe the system is still overloaded. I imagine alot of people are buying alot.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 11:38:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Are you guys ffl's? Maybe the system is still overloaded. I imagine alot of people are buying alot.
View Quote
I am a FFL and assume the OP is as well.

Link Posted: 2/5/2016 2:10:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, firearms sales keep hitting record numbers so maybe its the overload. I remember reading january was a record selling month. No january has had as much sales as last january.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 2:13:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Ok, firearms sales keep hitting record numbers so maybe its the overload. I remember reading january was a record selling month. No january has had as much sales as last january.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

February must be another record month, as I just had another approved I submitted yesterday before lunch.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 11:29:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

February must be another record month, as I just had another approved I submitted yesterday before lunch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm doing a mr. Burns excellent. Alot of people are buying! New shooters are a good thing.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Did a request yesterday and it took about 5 seconds to get the approval back. Sometimes it is instant sometimes it's not. <shrug>
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 4:23:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Did a request yesterday and it took about 5 seconds to get the approval back. Sometimes it is instant sometimes it's not. <shrug>
View Quote

Probably uncommon name.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top