Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2015 4:37:39 PM EDT
are there any good resturants that have a decent sunday brunch in or around Naperville??
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 6:56:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 5:06:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Allgauers in the Hilton between Naperville & Lisle.

A little pricey but worth every penny.

Best I've ever been to.

Enjoy!
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 2:28:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Allgauers in the Hilton between Naperville & Lisle.

A little pricey but worth every penny.

Best I've ever been to.

Enjoy!
View Quote

Very good brunch, my favorite in the area by far.

A lot of seafood (oysters, crab, shrimp, smoked salmon) usually 1-2 types of cooked fish.  

The rest is semi typical brunch stuff, omelet station/eggs/bacon/sausage/etc, pastas, carving station, other types of cooked meats in the trays, lots of dessert cakes and small single serving type finger desserts.  

Worth noting they have "kids" section too with things like chicken fingers, mac & cheese, smiley fries, etc.
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 9:16:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Heaven on 7 is good southern food.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 6:10:14 PM EDT
[#5]
heaven on seven has gone down hill

my personal favorite is hugos frog bar. I have eaten a tone here and take guests here quite frequently

i have drank a ton of scotch at their bar.

friday nights have live music

always packed so make a reservation and call them. do not use an app, the phone works much better

Link Posted: 9/21/2015 10:36:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Allgauer's

Meson Sabika -  just west of NCHS.

Pinstripes at Oakbrook mall.

All great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top