Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2015 3:44:13 AM EDT
I just saw a report that said Walmart will no longer sell AR-15s.  All the Walmart's I`ve been into doesn`t even sell guns just ammo.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:17:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I never go to wal mart so it doesnt really matter to me. Their ammo prices are nothing special.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:42:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I just saw a report that said Walmart will no longer sell AR-15s.  All the Walmart's I`ve been into doesn`t even sell guns just ammo.
View Quote

It's not just ARs...it's also shotguns with 18.5 inch barrels, firearms with greater than 7 shot magazines and other "tactical" items like surefire lights from what I have read.  They are aggressively clearing them out as there are other posts in GD of people picking up Colt ARs for as low as $500.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 1:28:40 AM EDT
[#3]
What the...?

Did Bloomberg buy a majority interest in Walmart or something?

Whatever's going on, it smells of politics.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:32:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I have been traveling and walked into the Walmart in Glen Carbon.  I see that they no longer had AR-15's for sale, but you could buy a Mini-14.  Apparently a .223 round fired out of a Mini-14 is harmless.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:35:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What the...?

View Quote

Walmart claims it's not politics and just business...the sales of modern sporting rifles and other tactical gear is down and it makes more dollars with replacement rifles and shotguns.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:26:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Walmart claims it's not politics and just business...the sales of modern sporting rifles and other tactical gear is down and it makes more dollars with replacement rifles and shotguns.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What the...?

If it's not politics why aren't guns for sale in the Chicago metro area walmarts?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:42:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What the...?

I tend to believe it. Profit margins have to be tiny. Deals to be had everywhere, and often.

Hell, I saw a 16" DPMS for under $600 at the GUN SHOW.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top