Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 10:47:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Former southern Illinoisan here.  Lived in Marion.  Wife and I went to Southern prior to moving to TX.  In Nashville now which is as close as I'll ever got to living in IL again.   I do make it up to visit family and fiends several time a year though.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:49:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm in the Waterloo area. Nice to see so many So ILL guys here. Seems like everyone in lived up north.
View Quote

Have a sister in Columbia and I'm down there a few times a year. Nice area you live in.
Link Posted: 10/18/2015 8:20:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This thread has legs.

I wouldn't mind doing some shooting in the So ILL.
Member at tombstone.
View Quote

Member there too but haven't been for about a month. Wish they would do some work on the rifle range.
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 12:21:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Member there too but haven't been for about a month. Wish they would do some work on the rifle range.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread has legs.

Member at tombstone.

20min south of Marion......did they do anything to the tombstone  rifle range after "the Incident" a while back?
I shoot on private property but I've been to the range at Herrin and its not bad for rifle, at least you can shoot at steel to about 475 or so.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 3:55:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
send me a PM if you guys ever head out to 10 mile creek range.
View Quote

I'd love to go there sometime but have never been able to justify driving over to the office during office hours to do the signup or whatever. That's a crappy system.

I'm in Fairview somewhat often I might have to try some hate chicken sometime
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 7:43:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'd love to go there sometime but have never been able to justify driving over to the office during office hours to do the signup or whatever. That's a crappy system.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

send me a PM if you guys ever head out to 10 mile creek range.

signup only takes a minute or two, basicaly you get a range pass and sign a waiver.

there is a guy that works weekends but he may not be in the office at all times.

Link Posted: 11/7/2015 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

20min south of Marion......did they do anything to the tombstone  rifle range after "the Incident" a while back?
I shoot on private property but I've been to the range at Herrin and its not bad for rifle, at least you can shoot at steel to about 475 or so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread has legs.

Member at tombstone.

They put up a wall so you can only shoot from their bench(200). And the incident was bullshit. There's a 475 yard at herrin?
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 7:04:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Work in Alton, live 20 minutes north of there. Go Cards and fuck Cubs fans.
View Quote

Jerseyville?
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 10:16:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Carlinville here
private range to 200
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 10:52:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Work in Alton, live in Benld, moving to Steelville,mo
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 8:39:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Clinton County!!! Near Carlyle Lake.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:08:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Swansea/Belleville area
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 4:26:17 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm in Harrisburg.
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 12:34:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Shiloh/Belleville here
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 4:08:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Fairview Heights area. Can anyone recommend a good CCW class in the area? A couple friends and myself want to take the 16 hour course.
Link Posted: 12/11/2015 2:53:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Fairview Heights area. Can anyone recommend a good CCW class in the area? A couple friends and myself want to take the 16 hour course.
View Quote

I have a shop that I teach out of in Granite and also teach in Highland at precision outfitters. Pm if you would like info.
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 2:37:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Girard have my own private range.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 3:54:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Clinton County!!! Near Carlyle Lake.
View Quote

Have private property/range in Fayette Co.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top