Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2015 1:37:33 PM EDT
I'm probably bring a little anxious here. That being said, any word on a date
for the event or a date tickets may go on sale? Last year was my first time attending and
had a great time (other than the lack of a practical rifle event). Can't wait for
this years!  Thanks!!
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 11:32:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 11:38:09 AM EDT
[#2]
If the Bullpup shoot happens with this again I'm totally in!!
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 11:44:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If the Bullpup shoot happens with this again I'm totally in!!
View Quote

Last year I shot a Steyer AUG at the Zombie Shoot. I felt like a villain from an '80's movie.

Rich
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 8:04:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Shooting the 50 for the first time last year made my pants tight for days
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 11:02:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Shooting the 50 for the first time last year made my pants tight for days
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 6:27:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm interested in what machine guns if any will be available for rent?  Also what the ranges will offer in the stages for rifle and pistol.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:39:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:50:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the update Sven, that sucks no full auto at zombie shoot. :(    
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 12:04:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 12:13:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 3:20:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm interested in what machine guns if any will be available for rent?  Also what the ranges will offer in the stages for rifle and pistol.
View Quote

This is from the website:

8. Bullpup Shoot –100 yard range. Oh yeah! Stage provides firearms and ammo. Firearms available for use include full auto M4 carbine, Steyr AUG, Tavor, belt fed weapons, and many more...possibly even a Willys Jeep mounted 1919A4! Cash for ammunition used will be collected at stage. No ticket required. Hosted by the Bullpup Shoot team

11. Bullpup Toys on a 50 foot bay. Take your best shot at zombie and biohazard themed steel gongs. Firearms available include UTAS 12 gauge bullpup shotgun, 9mm AUG, full auto Thompson (yeah baby!), 9mm Tavor, and many others! Stage provides firearms and ammo. Cash for ammunition collected at stage. No ticket required. Hosted by the Bullpup Shoot team

Although that sounds like it may not agree with what Manticore Arms says.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 6:45:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

8. Bullpup Shoot –100 yard range. Oh yeah! Stage provides firearms and ammo. Firearms available for use include full auto M4 carbine, Steyr AUG, Tavor, belt fed weapons, and many more...possibly even a Willys Jeep mounted 1919A4! Cash for ammunition used will be collected at stage. No ticket required. Hosted by the Bullpup Shoot team

11. Bullpup Toys on a 50 foot bay. Take your best shot at zombie and biohazard themed steel gongs. Firearms available include UTAS 12 gauge bullpup shotgun, 9mm AUG, full auto Thompson (yeah baby!), 9mm Tavor, and many others! Stage provides firearms and ammo. Cash for ammunition collected at stage. No ticket required. Hosted by the Bullpup Shoot team

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That looks like its possibly still listing the stages from last year.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 10:09:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 5:16:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm probably bring a little anxious here. That being said, any word on a date
for the event or a date tickets may go on sale? Last year was my first time attending and
had a great time (other than the lack of a practical rifle event). Can't wait for
this years!  Thanks!!
View Quote

Woah. You gotta slow down on all the posts, man.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top