Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2015 1:48:53 PM EDT
the new gander moutian is about to open in Ofallon, IL and was hooping i could score some 22LR from them

but i live in MO
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 2:09:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.  You should just have to show your MO Drivers License.  

Whether or not the employees know that is another matter entirely.  

for the record, you'll usually get better pricing having it shipped to your home from other online sellers unless Gander Mountain is having a "doorbuster" sale.

http://gun-deals.com/list/ammo/.22+LR

Link Posted: 5/15/2015 2:26:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks thats what i thought, when a Gander opened in Fenton MO they had pallets of 22LR including stinger, and plinking stuff and not crazy prices, I got 2000 rounds but i have shot a lot of it in the last year lol
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 9:33:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Good luck.  I live here in IL and have an AZ ID (military).  No one would sell me ammunition before I got a FOID, I tried Walmart, Rural King, LGS, even showed them my orders and military ID and no one would sell to me.  I just buy online exclusively.  I live 5 minutes from the new Gander Mountain and I will probably never buy ammunition there.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 8:39:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top