Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2015 11:22:35 PM EDT

The next concealed carry class in Morton will be on May 2 & 3.

May 2, NRA Basic Pistol, successful completion counts for 8 hours credit toward IL and also satisfies the class requirements for AZ and FL.

8am - 5pm | Cost $100

May 3, IL Firearms Concealed Carry License, successful completion counts for 8 hours credit toward IL. NOTE: Must have another 8 hour credit to apply for an IL-CCL

8am - 5 pm | Cost $110

A $50 deposit is required per person.

Discounts

Register for both classes and receive a $25 discount

Register 2 people for both classes and receive a $45 discount per person

Register 3 or more people for both classes and receive a $60 discount per person

FREE online application assistance after the end of class on May 3rd. I will provide a computer, a scan of your certificate, a photo, and assistance with the completion of your online IL Concealed Carry Licence application.

Please go here to register for the NRA Class

If you only need the IL specific class, please send me an email and I will get you signed up.

I have a limited number of seats available, so sign up before the class is full!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top