Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2015 3:38:15 PM EDT
Hello Everyone in the Illiniois HTF!

With permission from Striker I would like to share a Go Fund Me Campaign I have started for my friends, Chris and Terry Kramer in Ladd, IL.  The Kramers recently lost their family home to a fire.   For those of you who may live in or be familiar with the North Central Illinois or Illinois Valley Area, you may already know the Kramer's have operated Kramer's Guns just outside of Ladd, IL for many years. It is a small mom and pop dealer. They are two of the most kind, caring and generous people I have ever met and have helped support countless fund-raising efforts for Local Veteran Organizations, Fire & Law Enforcement Agencies, and many other church and community groups.  

If you are so inclined and would like to help, donations are being collected through Go Fund Me Here by myself to be passed along to the family as needed.   Any unused funds will then be passed along to a charitable cause or organization of the family's choosing.  No funds (after GFM fees) will be used by myself for possessing or administration.

Also, for those of you who are on social media such as Facebook and Twitter, I would appreciate help spreading the word by sharing the campaign link with others on your respective profiles.   The full link to the campaign is http://www.gofundme.com/KramerFamilyFire.

Thanks For your time, help and may God bless you and yours,

Ryan Sondgeroth

Flthy_McNsty

Link Posted: 3/22/2015 3:57:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Donated!  Teri is great; i've used her for all of my transfers (way too many due to this website) in the last few years.  I spoke with her via e-mail yesterday; it sounds like they are hanging in there and relieved that there weren't any injuries or worse.

I'm in Princeton too BTW.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 4:08:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 4:47:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Just donated something.

I have close friends in Spring Valley and visit them often. I didn't even know Kramer's existed. I think I'll have to stop in the next time I'm out there.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:35:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for your support, it is much appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:03:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for your support, it is much appreciated.
View Quote

Bump for a good cause!
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:23:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the reminder bump!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top