Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2015 4:14:10 PM EDT
I think this is a good video to show the diversity,we can use buzzwords also, of people who will go through the time to obtain a CCL in the state and how it has become more mainstream.

Video does not show the actual incident, just the holders recap. Video has NSFW language. Hopefully more and more people keep getting their licenses.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exno17fgdZc
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 8:07:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I like him!
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:12:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Lol nice
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:23:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
of people who will go through the time to obtain a CCL in the state and how it has become more mainstream.
View Quote

Video has been out for a few months.

If you watch all the way to the end, the guy has police association license plates so presumably is a LEO, not a CCL holder.

Situational awareness fail on the little gang bangers who tried to hassle someone with LE license plates
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:44:39 AM EDT
[#4]
That area should get carpet bombed.  When I used to pick up money from that place working armored truck, I was in the office collecting cash and my partner (driver) was blowing up my phone.  I was ignoring it cause I wanted to be in and out.  As I was leaving the store the manager started yelling at me "hey you got a call",  i was like "What".  So I grabbed the phone and was thinking "what is going on with this clown" the kid played around alot.  He tells me to watch out there's a thug acting suspicious outside the door.

This video gives a description of a simular guy I run into outside.   I pulled my glock 21 and hide it under my bag before I walk out holding it across my chest.  I see the guy walking towards me with one hand reaching in his crotch and locking eyes with me.  The guy was walking in an aggressive manner  I swing the barrel  to his face when he gets 8 feet from me, the guy freezes with a priceless shocked face "turn around and go before I blow your fucken dreads off your head" the guy runs off.  That kid saved my life.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top