Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2015 9:07:14 AM EDT
Is their anyone here who's a member? Just looking to gain some insight about the club.

thanks in advance
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 11:07:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Just became a member Jan. 1, 2015 and have been to the range twice so not a lot of experience using the facilities.  What kind of information are you looking for?
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 1:02:21 AM EDT
[#2]
IL State Rifle Assoc. Also has a range over by Warner Bridge west of K3

Just mentioning it if you are looking for more rifle or pistol use.
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 9:43:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I live about 5 miles from XLine. You need a member as a sponsor to join.
I have wanted to join for a few years, but. I don't know any members.

If there is anyone here who would be willing to help me join, it would be greatly appreciated.

I live on the river, so I could also compensate with some kayak fishing.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 6:07:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh cool, just wonder how are the other members, are they friendly? Been to ASC with my boss he's a member there and some of the guys were real strokes! Say how do I join?
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 9:35:02 AM EDT
[#5]
The ISRA range is a pretty nice range, but membership is too expensive. Especially if you want a family membership. I used to shoot there, but I let my membership go because of the price.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 2:25:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Information to join is on the web site. You do need a member to sponsor you. So far all the contacts I've had with members have been positive, friendly and helpful. But this is limited to using the range twice, and attending the meeting where they inducted the new members.

http://www.xlinesc.com/
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 12:39:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Information to join is on the web site. You do need a member to sponsor you. So far all the contacts I've had with members have been positive, friendly and helpful. But this is limited to using the range twice, and attending the meeting where they inducted the new members.

http://www.xlinesc.com/
View Quote

cool thanks buddy looking forward to joining if they'll have me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top