Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2015 2:51:18 PM EDT
any recommendations? finally have things in order and can surprise my friend.

i need a shop with good prices obviously, but failing that one with a reasonable transfer fee?

im looking on google, but im from texas, i have no idea the sort of neighborhoods these places might be in and other little things like that.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 11:47:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

i need a shop with good prices obviously, but failing that one with a reasonable transfer fee?

im looking on google, but im from texas, i have no idea the sort of neighborhoods these places might be in and other little things like that.
View Quote

edited - warning issued

Roadhawk
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 1:18:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

edited - warning issued

Roadhawk
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

edited - warning issued

Roadhawk

lol?

i wonder what could possibly have been posted here that would warrant moderator intervention? tourettes outburst?
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:29:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

lol?

i wonder what could possibly have been posted here that would warrant moderator intervention? tourettes outburst?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

edited - warning issued

Roadhawk

lol?

My guess is it was yanked as a non-dealer advertisement.  I think Krista's Firearms is located somewhere near the Quad Cities.

That's a

I'm sure an outburst occurred when the warning was received, though.

EDIT for spelling.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 10:05:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

My guess is it was yanked as a non-dealer advertisement.  I think Krista's Firearms is located somewhere near the Quad Cities.

That's a

EDIT for spelling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

edited - warning issued

Roadhawk

lol?

That's a

EDIT for spelling.

lol, already been taken care of. friend has a new pistol and was really happy about it

sent him some surprise ammo, cleaning supplies, etc too.

his SO had to sneak me his foid to keep it sneaky sneaky. surprise almost blown when they called his house to say it was ready for pickup. fortunately, SO got it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top