Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2014 12:08:07 AM EDT
Trying to get through my CCW application online & hit a snag. Didn't realize they want the year & months for previous address dates.

I had already dug up my old addresses, and worked out the years I was there, but I've got no clue on the months. Rented a couple different places before I bought a house & didn't think to keep lease records.

Any ideas on how to work that out?
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 12:17:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Can you backtrack? Did you stay a full year in each rental? When did you move into your house? Work back from there and see where it gets you.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 12:35:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I was able to backtrack & figure out the years, just no idea on the actual months, other than the month I bought my house.

Pretty sure I went a bit over a year at the last rental, went month to month for probably 1-3 months. Can't remember if I had to do the same at the previous rental.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 11:03:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Checked over at Illinois carry too. Apparently I'm not the only one to run into this, and "close enough" has worked for others.

Figured I'd update here in case it helps someone.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:33:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Check your old check stubs/bank statements if you paid rent via check?

Otherwise, just give your best estimate.  It's not like you are misrepresenting anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top