Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2014 4:48:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:33:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Of course, liberals want you to believe that covering birth control (which isn't healthcare, btw), is more important than covering open heart surgery, or cancer treatment.
To them, everything should be free, and business owners are the devil.  Religious freedom?; out the window.
If you're an employer, and you have, in the past, been good to your employees, by offering them free or subsidized health insurance, you have to be shaking your head in disgust.
As an employer, you've got to be wondering why these morons in Washington, (who know nothing about health insurance, or health care for that matter), would tell you that you have to provide free birth control, for your employees, and have to cover your employees' adult children on the policies, until age 26, among other things.

These idiots, believe that insurance companies, are just going to provide all of this mandated stuff for free to employers.

I would hope that women voters, would be a lot smarter, than the liberals are thinking they are.
No woman could be stupid enough, to fall for this B.S.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:28:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Not my issue and not the most knowledgeable on the subject but, I think this crap is already covered...This is simply an attempt to gin up the Democrat voters to actually show up at the polls.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top