Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2014 3:05:41 PM EDT
Cubs win the world series or legal suppressors?
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 3:17:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm hoping supressors.  Because then maybe my neighbor would stop bitching about me shooting on my property.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 3:56:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Suppressors are a possibility.

How many threads / discussions had the same questions asked but replace suppressors with SBR's / shall issue ccw?
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 8:15:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Suppressors.

Now if you were to ask about full auto, the Cubs have that locked.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 9:41:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Suppressors.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:36:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Suppressors, but I'm sitting here typing this in my White Sox T-Shirt so I am biased.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 6:04:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Suppressors, but I'm sitting here typing this in my White Sox T-Shirt so I am biased.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/10/2014 3:55:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm not sure, but I hope suppressors and that you don't have to get an FFL and do all sorts of extra nonsense over the standard nationwide procedure to own one.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 8:51:12 PM EDT
[#8]
We need MG along with it better yet approve all NFA items with the proper paperwork the dems won't even research this just tell them it's good for the environment.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 10:26:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Cans....

But with that said need to have the ability for trusts to own them.  That could be a toss up.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 4:13:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 4:20:29 PM EDT
[#11]
I would also like to see short barreled shotguns and destructive devices, I would love to get that 40mm 203 I had my eye on, but can`t because I live in Illinois.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 4:24:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Cubs winning is most likely to happen first.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 11:33:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Is this a serious question?

Obviously cans for two reasons.  I want a can and I hate the cubs

Link Posted: 10/13/2014 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#14]
cubs
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 3:02:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Ebola just saying
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 10:42:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Ebola just saying
View Quote

Qft
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 2:41:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
We need MG along with it better yet approve all NFA items with the proper paperwork the dems won't even research this just tell them it's good for the environment.
View Quote

No more compromise, please.
supression, automatic firearms, no paperwork.  The gun control usurpation has failed.

Oh, I think it happens before another WS game happens @ the tenement, regardless of winner
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 6:24:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Depending on the ruling of this soon to be lawsuit here (http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1624460_NOW_ACCEPTING_DONATIONS__suing_ATF_over_post_86_machine_guns_for_NFA_trusts__updated_10_14_14.html) if it is ruled by SCOTUS and they are in our favor IL machine gun ban will be unconstitutional and they will be legal here with proper paperwork and new ones might I add .
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 9:44:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Depending on the ruling of this soon to be lawsuit here (http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1624460_NOW_ACCEPTING_DONATIONS__suing_ATF_over_post_86_machine_guns_for_NFA_trusts__updated_10_14_14.html) if it is ruled by SCOTUS and they are in our favor IL machine gun ban will be unconstitutional and they will be legal here with proper paperwork and new ones might I add .
View Quote

How would the lawsuit affect the IL ban on machine guns?  I thought it was just related to the legal creation and transfer of post-86 machine guns at the Federal level, which would result in machine guns being treated the same as other NFA-regulated items like SBRs and suppressors at the Federal level without affecting any state regulations.

Edited for what I really meant to say.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:12:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

How would the lawsuit affect the IL ban on machine guns?  I thought it was just related to the legal creation and transfer of post-86 machine guns at the Federal level, which would result in machine guns being treated the same as other NFA-regulated items like SBRs and suppressors.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How would the lawsuit affect the IL ban on machine guns?  I thought it was just related to the legal creation and transfer of post-86 machine guns at the Federal level, which would result in machine guns being treated the same as other NFA-regulated items like SBRs and suppressors.

This was my impression also.  Except more along the lines of suppressors since we can get sbr's here now.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 10:20:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This was my impression also.  Except more along the lines of suppressors since we can get sbr's here now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How would the lawsuit affect the IL ban on machine guns?  I thought it was just related to the legal creation and transfer of post-86 machine guns at the Federal level, which would result in machine guns being treated the same as other NFA-regulated items like SBRs and suppressors at the Federal level without affecting any state regulations.

I clarified my post.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:10:21 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

Supressors.....and I'm typing this wearing a Cubs t-shirt
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 8:23:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quinn serving prison time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top