Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2014 6:24:48 PM EDT
Hello, does anybody have a Glock sight pusher in the Chicago(land) area that I can use(for six pack of beer?)?  Got some new Ameriglo I dots that need to find a home on g34! Thanks.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:38:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 2:39:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I just used a brass punch to do mine. I didn't have to hit it hard. Just light taps.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:49:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm in Oswego and I have one you can use if you still need it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:25:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I always try to avoid using a punch on night sights; that little vial is EXPENSIVE!!

Larry
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:31:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I always try to avoid using a punch on night sights; that little vial is EXPENSIVE!!

Larry
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Larry

That is very true.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 1:19:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Larry
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Larry

Yup, definitely glad I bought a pusher tool.  Its paid for itself time and again, little wore out now but still works.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:40:17 AM EDT
[#7]
IM sent.  I wont mail mine out, but I have one and would be more than happy to do a set.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top