Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2014 9:03:54 AM EDT
Valinda & I went to Chicago to attend Otis's funeral last Friday.  There are few people in this world that I would go to Chicago for...much less just to attend a funeral but, Otis is one of them.  
As stated before, Valinda & I were the ones that were the conduit for his involvement in the lawsuit.  He didn't hesitate when we discussed it and he didn't even need time to think about it...."I have been looking for something like this for a long time...I don't need to think about it...It is the right thing to do"  
Otis was harassed by gang bangers and city of Chicago for his involvement in the lawsuit.  He never batted an eye or complained!
He was a good man and I'm proud to say...a close friend.  He will be missed.

Attending the funeral from the Gun Rights Groups: McDonald vs Chicago Attorneys Alan Gura and David Sigale, co-plaintiffs David & Colleen Lawson and Adam Orlov, Second Amendment Foundation’s Director Julianne Versnel, NRA President Jim Porter, ISRA Ex. Director Richard Pearson, ISRA President Don Moran, ISRA Vice Pres. Mike Weisman, NRA lobbyist Todd Vandermyde, IllinoisCarry spokesperson Valinda Rowe and board director Mike Rowe, Second Amendment Sisters co-ord Dr. Paula Bratich, Gowder vs Chicago Shawn Gowder, Ezell vs Chicago Rhonda Ezell, many, many Second Amendment supporters

God Bless Otis McDonald an American Hero

Mike
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 2:16:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top