Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2014 3:22:59 PM EDT
Paid yesterday morning and all was well with the world and status was Under Review. Logged in this morning and now status is Rejected with the note:
Your documentation is incomplete.
Training documentation incomplete.
1- Requirement not met

Anyone else have this issue? Three folks on ILCarry have it as well. I submitted the ISP instructor certificate and my photo. They both show up nice and clear when reviewing the application. Spent the whole dam day on hold and talking to drones at ISP that know nothing and just took info for some one to get back to me god knows when. Can anyone shed any light on this? Or help me fix this? The oddest thing is my wife's application was submitted 5 minutes after mine and is a carbon copy of mine other than name and hers is fine.
Thanks,
RangerT
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 3:55:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Check your PDF file of your traing cert guy at work recieved same message. And his PDF file was screwed up
Says he can fix it soon whatever that means
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 4:04:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Check your PDF file of your traing cert guy at work recieved same message. And his PDF file was screwed up
View Quote

Mine is perfect. Looks identical other than name as my wifes wich is not rejected. :(
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 4:19:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Mine is perfect. Looks identical other than name as my wifes wich is not rejected. :(
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Evidently Not or at least "it" thinks it not
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 4:29:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Sadly I think we will be seeing a whole lot more people with rejected apps as time goes on for every reason under the sun.  After all I expect the 90 day clock doesn't legally start until a full and completed app is accepted by the ISP.  Thousands will be in limbo for weeks with this bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 4:30:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I have compared mine to the wifes and a couple friends. I believe the flaw is on the isp side or they are yet to reject them all.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 4:31:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sadly I think we will be seeing a whole lot more people with rejected apps as time goes on for every reason under the sun.  After all I expect the 90 day clock doesn't legally start until a full and completed app is accepted by the ISP.  Thousands will be in limbo for weeks with this bullshit.
View Quote

I bet there are a lot now. Problem is not many people go back in and anally check like I did. They payed and assume all is well.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 5:19:14 PM EDT
[#7]
We know of instances where this is happening...The word we are hearing from the ISP is that it is just a computer glitch or it can't read the X in the shaded boxes...
Can't say with all certainty but I expect this to be fixed on ISP's end.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 8:49:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

We know of instances where this is happening...The word we are hearing from the ISP is that it is just a computer glitch or it can't read the X in the shaded boxes...

Can't say with all certainty but I expect this to be fixed on ISP's end.
View Quote
Hmmm I didn't put an X in any of my student check boxes but did put a check mark V instead.    None of my students have complained about rejections yet, but a few have complained about digital signatures.

Link Posted: 1/5/2014 7:12:41 AM EDT
[#9]
As of this morning I am back Under Review. I owe many thanks and some beer to a few folks in high places. If your reading this Thanks Again for helping me. I promise I will pay it forward when given the chance.
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 7:20:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 11:44:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Add me to the list of rejected.

Your application is incomplete. Please satisfy the following and resubmit your application:

1. Training documentation incomplete. (option to fix will be enabled soon)

Link Posted: 1/9/2014 12:29:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Give it a day or so to see if it self corrects.
If you want your training certificate reviewed by us to see if we can spot a potential problem...send it to me via e-mail.

Mike
IllinoisCarry.com
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 12:49:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Is this perhaps related to the change in format of the IL training certificate?
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 6:41:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Your application is incomplete. Please satisfy the following and resubmit your application:

View Quote

same deal here
Link Posted: 1/10/2014 3:46:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

same deal here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

same deal here

Mine is still back to Under Review and I still have no idea why it was ever rejected. Did the Resubmit button go live last night? Does it become more specific as to what is wrong?
Link Posted: 1/10/2014 7:39:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Is this perhaps related to the change in format of the IL training certificate?
View Quote

ISP says the old certificates are accepted.
Link Posted: 1/10/2014 8:06:09 AM EDT
[#17]
The resubmit button is now there as of this morning.  I deleted my old upload and uploaded the same scan again, which is in 1200x2400dpi.  I am now back "under review".  I wish there was a phone number that I could call regarding this, as the ISP still has not responded to my e-mail.
Link Posted: 1/10/2014 10:39:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Finally got this grammatically incorrect reply:  "Do you make sure that you sign your training certificate?"

Really?  That's the best question they could ask me?  How about instead you go put human eyes on my uploaded certificate before asking stupid questions?
Link Posted: 1/10/2014 10:44:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Finally got this grammatically incorrect reply:  "Do you make sure that you sign your training certificate?"

Really?  That's the best question they could ask me?  How about instead you go put human eyes on my uploaded certificate before asking stupid questions?
View Quote

I just today one week later got a return call from ISP BOI. ISP Firearms division is yet to call back or return a email.
Link Posted: 1/10/2014 11:55:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I just today one week later got a return call from ISP BOI. ISP Firearms division is yet to call back or return a email.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Care to PM me their number, if they gave you one?
Link Posted: 1/10/2014 6:59:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one can PM you your BOX is Full Better yet PM me or give me a call
Link Posted: 1/10/2014 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks DG...  PM box cleared out!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top