BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2013 4:56:33 PM EDT
The day is drawing nearer....
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:31:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Hotlink 4 you

ILLINOIS RESIDENTS

-16 hours of Concealed Carry firearms training provided by an ISP approved Instructor.
-Electronic Copy of my training certificate(s). You will be required to upload your electronic certificate during the application process.
An Illinois Digital I.D. Visit the Illinois Digital ID website to obtain one.
NOTE: A separate website link is available if you have forgotten your Illinois Digital I.D. username and/or password. If you have questions, visit the Illinois Digital ID website FAQ page or call 1-800-366-8768.
-A Valid Driver’s License or State Identification card.
-A valid FOID card.
-A head and shoulder electronic photograph taken within the last 30 days.
-Be able to provide the last ten years of residency.
Fingerprints – Electronic fingerprints will expedite your application! Specify to the Live Scan vendor that your fingerprint application is for the Concealed Carry application (ORI = IL920707Z, Purpose Code = CCW).
NOTE: Applicants will be assigned a transaction control number (TCN) at the time of fingerprinting and will be required to retain that TCN to complete the application.
-$150.00 payable with a credit card or electronic check.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:48:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Plus a $3.75electronic payment convenience fee

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 3:37:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Way, WAY more difficult than it has to be. I suppose that's about what you would expect with this state.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:22:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Why isn't it part of the IL State Police website?  Why is the domain owned by a company in KY?  Why doesn't it have a State of IL url?
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:33:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why isn't it part of the IL State Police website?  Why is the domain owned by a company in KY?  Why doesn't it have a State of IL url?
View Quote

ISP outsourced it.... Should be on a .gov, seems they are still working out certificate issues, truly a joke.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 4:06:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

just like the iceberg and the Titanic ...

acutally I'm sure it will go flawlessly
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 7:34:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet the website crashes on the first day due to traffic.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 12:53:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

ISP outsourced it.... Should be on a .gov, seems they are still working out certificate issues, truly a joke.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You actually get to that link from the ISP website. But I'll agree it's odd it doesn't have a .gov domain.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top