Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:30:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought the rule was one thread per month...?

My mistake...

Went back and referenced a few PMs.  I had read one "ad" per month and thought it meant one thread.

I see in another PM where you did say, one post per month.  

Sorry!

Link Posted: 3/31/2014 7:31:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice to see normalization has taken place pretty quickly.  BP is still about a hundred bucks and CCL is still about two.  I keep hearing "They're charging $400 up by Chicago."  Meh.  I hear all sorts of mythology about Chicago.
Link Posted: 3/31/2014 12:46:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nice to see normalization has taken place pretty quickly.  BP is still about a hundred bucks and CCL is still about two.  I keep hearing "They're charging $400 up by Chicago."  Meh.  I hear all sorts of mythology about Chicago.
View Quote

There is some outfit putting up plasticard yard signs all over Peoria.  They charge $150 per day, and they are about an hour north...

Why anyone would pay nearly 50% more and drive 400% further is well beyond me...

Better than the guy in Kewanee charging $200 per day and then making people drive to Geneseo to use their "special" indoor range (which also required the use of "special" ammo you had to buy from them at inflated prices...)

FYI, there are a few Chicago area places that charge $175 for Basic Pistol.  I have heard they are really good instructors, and I tend to believe that.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 3:04:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

There is some outfit putting up plasticard yard signs all over Peoria.  They charge $150 per day, and they are about an hour north...

Why anyone would pay nearly 50% more and drive 400% further is well beyond me...

Better than the guy in Kewanee charging $200 per day and then making people drive to Geneseo to use their "special" indoor range (which also required the use of "special" ammo you had to buy from them at inflated prices...)

FYI, there are a few Chicago area places that charge $175 for Basic Pistol.  I have heard they are really good instructors, and I tend to believe that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My club by Gilson wants to hold a CCF Class for members only.  that is because they only allow members to shoot there, no guests. Ever.  Period.  etc
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 3:27:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

My club by Gilson wants to hold a CCF Class for members only.  that is because they only allow members to shoot there, no guests. Ever.  Period.  etc
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So does one become a member by invite only?
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 9:07:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Upcoming schedule!

April 26 - NRA Basic Pistol - Macomb, IL

April 27 - IL CCL Certification - Macomb, IL

May 31 - IL CCL Certification - Morton, IL

Jun 1 - NRA Personal Protection In The Home - Morton, IL

Jun 7 - NRA Basic Pistol - Princeton, IL

Jun 8 - IL CCL Certification - Princeton, IL

More info: http://www.maddhousesports.com/category-s/1817.htm

Look for more Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home coming Jun, Jul, Aug!
Link Posted: 5/21/2014 7:27:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Upcoming schedule!

May 31 - IL CCL Certification (NOT an NRA course) - Morton, IL

Jun 1 - NRA Personal Protection In The Home - Morton, IL

Jun 7 - NRA Basic Pistol - Princeton, IL

Jun 8 - IL CCL Certification (NOT an NRA course) - Princeton, IL

Jun 14 - NRA Personal Protection Inside the Home - Macomb, IL

Jun 28 - NRA Basic Pistol - Macomb, IL

Jun 29 - IL CCL Certification (NOT an NRA course) - Macomb, IL

Each day is a minimum of 8 hours.

Look for more Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home coming Jul, Aug, Sept!
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 9:05:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Need some help refining your shooting stance or another element of your firearms skillset?  Make a point to attend one of our upcoming classes!

Morton, IL

July 12: NRA Basic Pistol (8 hrs)

July 13: IL Concealed Carry (8 hrs)

Macomb, IL

Aug 2: NRA Basic Pistol (8 hrs)

Aug9: IL Concealed Carry (8 hrs)

Link Posted: 7/1/2014 12:11:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Props for something besides your training schedule.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 1:27:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Aug 2 - NRA Basic Pistol - Macomb, IL
Aug 9 - IL FCCL - Macomb, IL

Aug 16 - NRA Basic Pistol - Morton, IL

Aug 17 - IL FCCL - Morton, IL

http://www.maddhousesports.com/product-p/f001.htm
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top