BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 8:06:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've somehow never noticed that they even keep any ammo behind the counter. I need to look harder.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cabelas Hoffman Estates has a lot of 22lr behind the gun counter. Remington viper, yellow jacket, Federal champion, CCI minimags, standard velocity, and some subsonic rounds. Nothing more than 100 round packs and still a limit of one bulk pack or two 50 round boxes.

I've somehow never noticed that they even keep any ammo behind the counter. I need to look harder.

Yeah they've been doing that for a while now. Look at the shelves behind the last display case of optics next to the cash registers.

edit: forgot to mention they had a few buckets of golden bullets for $70 this morning when they opened. Went there with the family to look at tents and ended up grabbing two. They also had 500 round bricks of thunderbolt that I didn't see yesterday. Not sure if they still have anything over 100 but I'll be going back tomorrow to check.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 4:51:17 AM EDT
[#2]
suburban sporting goods has .22lr in stock. pricey as hell but they have a bunch of it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 2:34:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Gander Mountain, Algonquin IL, Wednesday evening June 17th:
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:29:49 PM EDT
[#4]
walmart northlake has Winchester 555 packs for $27.88. pricey but if your on E...
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 10:46:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Rinks in lockport has a few 1lb jugs of tight group, accurate #7, #5. Around $25 a pound. One pound limit. And had 1 8lb jug of hs6. I think it was $179?
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top