Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2017 8:10:05 AM EDT
I won a membership to FrontSite - 'free' lifetime training - figure I'll try it

This place looks like you rent a more or less permamantly set up rv instead of a hotel room.

Price looks decent - but at that price I gotta think there's a down side - anyone know for sure?
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 10:08:30 AM EDT
[#1]
It's pahrump, so ....
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 1:48:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's pahrump, so ....
View Quote
hmmmm better to stay with a chain then?
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you mean on the Front Sight grounds? If so it is right outside the gate, I've never used it but taken class with people who have driven RV's. It is unimproved, no facilities, water, electricity etc. There are RV parks in Pahrump.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 5:52:35 PM EDT
[#4]
My FIL and one of his buddies just went thru a week-long FS class a few weeks ago, he said they stayed at the Holiday Inn and were able to work a Front Sight discount.  Might be worth a shot. He claims it was nice enough and had a pretty decent breakfast every AM.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 11:51:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok I live here, so here is the deal..  I am a member of the Preferred RV park, Wife got the membership so she can use the pool.. we dont even own an RV, but its a very nice park filled with 99.9% seniors.

Treasures RV park in Pahrump is nice as well.  Those are the two I have been inside of and know they are very nice and clean.. no druggies or freaks.

As for Front sight, there is an area right before the entrance where you can camp with your RV, loads of people do it so there is always some up there and its free.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top