Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2017 3:41:40 AM EDT
For some reason the latest version of ATF NFA pdf forms from their site are NOT fillable.

I found this site on-line, it provides several of the forms including F1 and F4.
No relation, no endorsement, no remuneration, just passing along a handy link.

http://www.potomacguntrusts.com/atf-forms-and-state-resources.html
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 10:11:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for this. Perfect timing. Just bought an MP5 clone and will be SBRing it right away. Any ideas on the best option for getting fingerprints in Vegas and passport photos?
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 10:42:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Walgreens can do your photos. Not sure on your prints but I'm betting you are stuck with metro.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 2:57:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I believe you can just do the prints yourself if you have the correct cards from ATF.
Around here they are all scanned now.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 11:46:40 AM EDT
[#4]
This place: Fingerprinting Pros

$27 for prints and pics according to a local source.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:21:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Just got back from there; $23 for two cards and two photos, and I was in and out in under 15 minutes.  Only open 9-5, but still better hours than metro.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:44:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just got back from there; $23 for two cards and two photos, and I was in and out in under 15 minutes.  Only open 9-5, but still better hours than metro.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice. Good to know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top