Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2017 2:43:41 PM EDT
Got a reply from Senator Heller today regarding S.59, the Hearing Protection Act.
The way I interpret his letter, he would probably vote in favor of S.59 but does not expect it to ever come to a vote.
Which means we are not pushing passage of S.59 hard enough nationwide.

I recall it was a big deal to a lot of people when it was introduced.
I also know that a lot of people are counting on it being passed and are delaying purchases in expectation of passage.
From my perspective I want it settled one way or the other ASAP, pass or fail.

We need to ensure that S.59 does not just languish "In committee" until this term ends and the bill expires for lack of action.
That means letters and email, lots of them, from everyone possible.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 5:37:00 PM EDT
[#1]
He never responded to my letter. Please quote highlights from it if you would.

...And on the topic, has anyone bothered contacting 'Harry's Ho' about it? I concede that I'd like to just consider her a 'persona-non-grata', ignore her, and hope she'll just go away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top