Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2017 11:55:36 AM EDT
Tell your elected idiots NO on this one.

We do not need a primary violation on seat belts.  This crap turns in to a fishing expedition.  

I used to get stopped about 6 times a year in CA, while wearing my seatbelt.  Shitbag cops just wanted to stop something at 2am - I worked a 10 hour swing shift. They ALWAYS LIED, said I was not - then let me off with a warning.

NO on SB288
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:49:19 PM EDT
[#1]
More $#!^ from the "Make Nevada into east Kalifornia" loons!
I'm already sick of this session.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 1:50:24 PM EDT
[#2]
AB344 is another Kaliforniacation bill. Basically will make it so we have to pay for plastic bags at the store.

So ridiculous.

Any of you guys been to a store in Kalifornia recently?

(I know, I hate going to that state these days, but I do on occasion to make the wife happy)
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:00:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Can't remember the bill number for making it illegal to be under 13 years of age and be in the front seat of a vehicle.

Nanny state is in full effect.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:59:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can't remember the bill number for making it illegal to be under 13 years of age and be in the front seat of a vehicle.

Nanny state is in full effect.
View Quote
Democritter control of both houses is in full effect!

We probably get the best (Still mostly unnecessary) legislation and compromise when the houses are split.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top