Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2016 4:37:51 AM EDT
Early voting started Saturday October 22, and runs through Friday November 4th.

early voting locations

clark county early voting

Democrats Turn Out in Force of 1st Day of Nevada Early Vote
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 9:53:06 AM EDT
[#1]
early voting observations from working a few days

- 100 percent of the how come I'm not registered i filled out the form and gave it to the guy stories were those who registered (ha) at the dmv. i mean, who would trust those clowns? inside or outside. all they would have to do is make two stacks and throw the offending one away at the end of the day, which is what happened, then we get the sob story when they try to vote.

- people wait in line for a long time and when they get to us on the computer they fumble to get their id out. no, you don't have to show id, but it helps the laptop operator call you and your signature up - instead of asking them and hearing their name like they have a mouth full of marbles.

- from my experience, 99 percent of the problem people were R. after scanning their early ballot, they insist... you don't need my id? why don't you need my id? how can you do this without my id? or, they start an argument about something else - and if you ignore them and don't take the bait this pisses them off to no end - so that's what i do. after dealing with the problem voters, i started looking at the sticker before i placed it on the form before they signed their signature and invariably thery were REP. give us a break sometime guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top