Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2016 2:38:10 PM EDT
Warranty is getting ready to run out.  No issues at all so far but always like being prepared for the worst.  If something bad does happen there's no way in hell I'll go to a dealership for service so, who do you recommend for high quality work on Fords in Vegas?

(Please don't tell me to go buy a Chevy.  I'd rather sleep with FHRC before driving a bow tie. )
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:49:37 PM EDT
[#1]
T&M Automotive is great. Tracy and his son Nick are shooters and are HONEST. Will not screw you. Been going to them for 20 years. They do not work on European cars but Fords are a specialty   Read the reviews.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/t-and-m-automotive-las-vegas-2
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:32:40 PM EDT
[#2]
While your comments about Ford vs. Chevy make me question your sexuality, I can vouch for both of these shops.

JP Auto - JP (owner) is a shooter and very sharp
5115 Dean Martin Dr
Ste 701
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Get Directions
Phone number (702) 234-6615
Business website jpautolv.com

Dad's Garage - Owner (Wayne) is also a gun guy. Up front and honest
3425 N Rancho Dr
Ste 120
Las Vegas, NV 89130
Northwest
Get Directions
Phone number (702) 880-0992
http://dadsgaragerepair.com/
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:46:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
While your comments about Ford vs. Chevy make me question your sexuality, I can vouch for both of these shops.

3425 N Rancho Dr
Ste 120
Las Vegas, NV 89130
Northwest
Get Directions
View Quote

My wife's okay with my sexuality.

Dad's is close to home. Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:44:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

3425 N Rancho Dr
Ste 120
Las Vegas, NV 89130
Northwest
Get Directions

I'd listen to GodfatherLV.

There's a reason why he's the Godfather.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:17:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd like to give a plug for our guy, he's been maintaining our vehicles for two years now. He's a straight up guy and runs his shop tight, super solid guy and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone that can match his prices.

I'll give you a few examples, timing belt on our dodge magnum, $1,100 to 1.500 . Damien, $450.00 OTD
Toyota 4 runner left front axle replacement $700 to over 1k, Damien $350 OTD

I sold the magnum. He's been doing all work for me on 2 Toyota 4 Runners and our Mercedes.

He's my go to guy, never any issues and it's really nice to have finally found a really good guy in this town. Can't say enough good for him and his mechanics.

D.O.C Auto Repair
702-643-3880
4380 E. Lake Mead 89116
Damien
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:09:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I appreciate that starstruck.  When the time comes I need maintenance I'm going to hit up the one closest to home but I'm definitely keeping everybody else's recommendations in mind if that doesn't work out.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 11:31:34 PM EDT
[#7]
What kind of vehicle?  Truck, Car, gas, diesel?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top