Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2016 1:48:38 PM EDT
MOA and a several local SOTs and stamp collectors will be at the Carson City Public Range from noon until o'dark 30 Saturday Nov 5.

Free event, just pay for or bring ammo (no reloads, no steel core on steel targets). There may be a commercial SOT with rental guns that cost along the lines of 15/mag for pistol caliber 30-50/mag/belt for rifle caliber as well, not sure.

I also bought a stack of Guy Fawkes masks for the giggles, so I'm hoping to get 50 gun toting Nevadians in one photo with masks on.

Should be fun.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:24:14 PM EDT
[#1]

I'll be there, and I'll try to get some others to show up too.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 1:36:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Hey, haven't seen any follow up on this at all. Is it still on, or did I miss something ?
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 3:34:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Still on, and looks like good weather. Being coordinated on the facebooks
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 7:34:05 PM EDT
[#4]
For us non-facebookies....we need help.
Aproximate start time?
How long?
Carson range, right?
Can I bring a couple of  Cali dudes that have been pent up far too long? Show em' how we roll over here in NV...
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 12:07:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd be there but I work Saturdays with my new schedule now.
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 12:27:16 AM EDT
[#6]
If the weather is nice I will probably go for a motorcycle ride instead.
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 10:54:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Aproximate start time?
How long?
Carson range, right?
Can I bring a couple of  Cali dudes that have been pent up far too long? Show em' how we roll over here in NV...
View Quote

My first 3 questions, I realize are answered in th op....just making sure nothing changed??
Me, lookin' dumb......naawww
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 8:15:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
My first 3 questions, I realize are answered in th op....just making sure nothing changed??

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Aproximate start time?

How long?

Carson range, right?

Reading is for faggots.

And ya, bring all the CA dudes you want. So far the only new question we'll need to figure out is if we're doing dinner afterwords and where.
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 4:11:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 2:19:01 AM EDT
[#10]
AR15.COM Error - See Below 404 ERROR

Spongebob was unable to find the proper file. Please check the link and try again.
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 12:29:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

AR15.COM Error - See Below 404 ERROR

Spongebob was unable to find the proper file. Please check the link and try again.
View Quote

I blame Obama. Fixed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top