Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2016 10:43:09 PM EDT
This is why we can't have nice things people.  Don't get your ass thrown out of the military then decide you want to provide neighborhood security.  Spend those six hours a day working towards a paycheck somewhere and move out of your parents' house.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 3:07:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Video won't play, Bro.

ETA: Maybe This Will Work

All I have to say is he needs to "patrol" the West Side, not the "Rich Side."

Then let's see how brave he is.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:54:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All I have to say is he needs to "patrol" the West Side, not the "Rich Side."

View Quote

Don't be jealous.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:20:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I pulled up the crime map of the area.

That's pretty quiet, plenty of other areas in the valley where you can't even see the map through all the markers at that scale.

I support someone exercising their rights but he sure isn't a good face for us.

I believe the other article in gd had him posting some crap like "slaying some bodies in your neighborhood" on facebook

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:29:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Resolved
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:10:12 PM EDT
[#5]
One of my friends on FB posted that this guy has stopped patrolling, ultimately agreeing that it was not a good move I think he had good intentions initially though and at least he was mature enough to realize the error of his ways.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:19:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 3:10:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of my friends on FB posted that this guy has stopped patrolling, ultimately agreeing that it was not a good move I think he had good intentions initially though and at least he was mature enough to realize the error of his ways.
View Quote

I saw something similar. I think one of the local pro 2a activists guys bought him lunch and explained to him that he's hurting the cause.

Sounds like he had good intentions, but I kinda get the impression he's not all there.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:06:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:09:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Says he got kicked out for an APFT failure. I ain't buying that. They'd put him in a porkchop platoon if he was in basic and get him in shape pretty quick if he was able to make it past MEPS in the first place. I've known guys that have gone a couple years as APFT failures right after basic. They just can reenlist until they pass otherwise they are out with an end of enlistment honorable discharge, not a general.

And the target on the bedroom wall. Sheesh.

And what does he mean it wasn't his "jurisdiction" to open carry. That doesn't make sense. Stop trying to use $5 words on a $1 budget. Kid needs to work from a script if he's going to do any more of these YouTube videos. It would end the nails-on-the-blackboard pointless rambling. And an eyebrow trim. Hard to pay attention to the message when you can't get past the appearance of the messenger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top