Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2016 5:47:09 PM EDT
I need to take my paperwork to the CCW division. Unfortunately I gashed my thumb up yesterday. Do I need to wait for my thumb to heal up for fingerprints before I can take my paperwork over?  Also, does paperwork still go to the substation in North Las Vegas?  Thanks
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:43:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I need to take my paperwork to the CCW division. Unfortunately I gashed my thumb up yesterday. Do I need to wait for my thumb to heal up for fingerprints before I can take my paperwork over?  Also, does paperwork still go to the substation in North Las Vegas?  Thanks
View Quote

I'm not 100% sure about the Fingerprint Detail but I think as long as they can get a decent image off the pad of the finger you'll be G2G.

Unlike the old ink and roller the AFIS imaging is a lot gentler. So that's up to you.

All CCW paperwork for Clark County must be filed at the LVMPD Headquarters.

Monday - Friday (excluding holidays), 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.

400 S. Martin Luther King Blvd, Bldg. C
Las Vegas, NV  89106
(Martin Luther King Blvd. and Alta)

Hope this helps.

-Joe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top