Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2016 1:12:38 AM EDT
I have a friend who lives in Las Vegas and she has settled on a 9mm Shield. I took her shooting this past weekend and she shot this particular pistol very, very well. She is a new shooter and I would like her to go to a gun shop with good customer service.

Thanks, fellas.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 1:33:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 1:44:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the heads up and I will tell her about it. As for a gun shop, any thoughts?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 2:12:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 2:22:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm familiar with that gun shop and they were pretty cool there, so I'll just recommend that she buy it from them.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 4:07:46 PM EDT
[#5]
+1 for new frontier armory.

It is pretty far from me though, for henderson area i like spurlocks and gun mountain
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:12:32 PM EDT
[#6]
http://lasvegas.backpage.com/SportsEquipForSale/mandp-shield-performance-center-models-now-with-night-sights/23334992
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 1:56:39 AM EDT
[#7]
What side of town is she on? If she is on the SW, Freedom Arms is run by a arfcomer. Shannon if I remember right, have her ask for him.  
I bought a Shield from Discount Gun Source on Fort Apache, north of Trop. It is run by a lady and her husband. They do appointment only so there is only two people at a time in there shopping. Prices were good. I just looked, they have shields in stock (both w/ and w/o safety's) $349 Below is a list of what they have in stock.

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/SportsEquipForSale/in-stock-handguns-cz-glock-handk-kriss-ruger-sccy-sig-sw-springfield-walther-and-more/19574460

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:37:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Up here in the Northwest you have your choice of two great shops, New Frontier Armory and Spartan Arms.  Have taken women to both shops and been treated very well by all staff.  Neither place is plagued by tacticool idiots and nobody tries to force their own opinion on you.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 1:45:22 AM EDT
[#9]
UPDATE: She ended up buying the gun at New Frontier. She also ended up buying the Shield with the thumb safety, as she didn't want to wait till they sourced one w/out it. I tell ya, she is an impatient gal. Lol. But, man, she is super happy with her gun and sent me several pictures of her gun. Lol. She's one of US now!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 1:46:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What side of town is she on? If she is on the SW, Freedom Arms is run by a arfcomer. Shannon if I remember right, have her ask for him.  

I bought a Shield from Discount Gun Source on Fort Apache, north of Trop. It is run by a lady and her husband. They do appointment only so there is only two people at a time in there shopping. Prices were good. I just looked, they have shields in stock (both w/ and w/o safety's) $349 Below is a list of what they have in stock.

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/SportsEquipForSale/in-stock-handguns-cz-glock-handk-kriss-ruger-sccy-sig-sw-springfield-walther-and-more/19574460
View Quote

She ended up buying the gun before you posted, Scooter. Thanks for the help, though!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top