Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 9/13/2016 6:42:53 PM EDT
I pray it fails and Bloomberg high tails it out of there.

Is Clark County going to screw it up for the rest of the state?
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 8:46:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I do know that 16 out of 17 Sheriffs oppose it as well as the Governor and the Attorney General.

The 17th Sheriff (Lombardo, Clark County) is silent on the matter.

The only negative ad running in Nevada is this one that's full of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kt9Poct7Rk (left cold).
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 9:22:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Who is this Dunlap lying blowhard on all those commercials ?
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:16:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who is this Dunlap lying blowhard on all those commercials ?
View Quote

A LEO buddy of mine told me that his group is irrelevant (about 350 members statewide) and all of their endorsements are state lawmakers and judges (normal feel-good political endorsements).

All Bloomberg could drum up is that group.

However, if the LVPPA and almost all of the Sheriffs in Nevada, along with the Governor and the AG were supporting this ridiculous Bloomberg effort with TV commercials I would be more concerned.

Don't get me wrong, I am VERY concerned and I am trying to educate everyone I can about this stupid Question on the Ballot.

There is only one answer....

NO ON QUESTION-1
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 6:04:18 AM EDT
[#4]
link

STATE QUESTION NO. 1
Amendment to Title 15 of the Nevada Revised Statutes

Shall Chapter 202 of the Nevada Revised Statutes be amended to prohibit, except in certain circumstances, a person from selling or transferring a firearm to another person unless a federally-licensed dealer first conducts a federal background check on the potential buyer or transferee?
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 9:52:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:03:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Was very nice to see a commercial with a bunch of sheriffs opposing this piece of shit legislation.  Very VERY sad that Lombardo hasn't had the guts to come out against it.  He did us a favor by getting rid of the Blue Cards but damn dude, grow a pair.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 4:38:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Was very nice to see a commercial with a bunch of sheriffs opposing this piece of shit legislation.  Very VERY sad that Lombardo hasn't had the guts to come out against it.  He did us a favor by getting rid of the Blue Cards but damn dude, grow a pair.
View Quote

Bloomberg probably owns his scrotum.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 6:58:37 PM EDT
[#8]
He said he was a law enforcer not a law maker
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 9:48:13 PM EDT
[#9]
NSSF was nice enough to send stuff out. Pretty impressive.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 10:08:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
NSSF was nice enough to send stuff out. Pretty impressive.
View Quote

I got a large packet from NSSF last week as well.

Unlike the State of Washington who recently had the same type of Question passed, there is vehement Law Enforcement support against Question 1 here in Nevada.

Even the Governor and the AG think it's a stupid, feel-good idea and it will do nothing to stop gun crime.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 11:55:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He said he was a law enforcer not a law maker
View Quote

While I can understand that concept, I think it's a cop out.  (Pardon the pun)  He can most certainly toss support or opposition to laws he would be enforcing.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 12:35:59 PM EDT
[#12]
If this passes, and hopefully it will not., will FFL dealers have to start collecting sales tax on private in-state firearm transfers, like they are supposed to when you have a gun transferred to you from out of state?
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 6:32:20 PM EDT
[#13]
From what I understand once the FFL takes the gun in and it is on their books, NV sales tax must be collected. Unless the tax department makes an exception for this process. Another problem is, if the buyer fails the background check the FFL cannot return the gun to the seller until another background check is run on him. If he fails the check, who gets the gun?
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 5:13:49 PM EDT
[#14]
I predict the chances of it passing are slim.  Thankfully all sheriffs except one have come out against it along with the governor and the attorney general.  That's a lot of weight in opposition.  Combine that with the timing.  I predict a lower than average liberal Democrat voter turn out because Hillary just doesn't have them fired up.  I predict a higher than average conservative Republican turn out because Hillary does have us fired up.  If it were on the ticket four or eight years ago I fear we would have been sunk.  I think we got lucky this time.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:52:30 PM EDT
[#15]
This is a going to pass unless WE get involved.  It started out as with a bunch of paid petition signature gatherers in parking lots who simply asked “You do want to be safer, right?  More background checks are the answer.  Sign here”.  And the public, in their 15 seconds of attention that they gave to the person with the clipboard, believed the story and dutifully signed on the line.  Then thru political maneuvering (cliff notes version) it ended up on the ballot which we now have to fight against to retain our rights.  And it’s tougher because the opposition now gets more of those 30 second, half-truth, media moments to convince the public.

I got involved in this fray when I began asking gun owners at ranges and shops about Question 1 and they had no clue what Question 1 was about.  Wow….  I’d wince internally, think to myself “if you only knew”, and then tell them why they needed to vote NO on 1 and to help spread the word.

It’s simple.  We need numbers to spread the word and that means YOU.  The NRA has set up a campaign field office at Bigfoot Business Park, 6375 S. Pecos Road, Suite 205.  It’s just north of Sunset on Pecos on the west side of Pecos.  Kevin Kam is their lead and he can be reached at [email protected].   NFSGR (Nevadans for State Gun Rights) volunteers gather on Tue nights to call and Wed nights are the NRA PAC calling nights.  Drinks and light snacks are provided.  The message is the same for both organizations and many of the volunteers overlap as well.  We call from 5pm to 8pm with a nifty app using cell phones tied to a WiFi network; it’s pretty painless.  And we’re not calling blind, the vast majority of those we call support our stance of NO on 1.

Lastly, we’re meeting the public in other ways; primarily at gunshows and walking neighborhoods.  Once again we have an app which shows us which houses we need to stop by and chat with the occupants about Question 1.  The walks are usually done on Saturday mornings for 2 hours or so.

The office is well supplied with yard signs and bumper stickers so stop by, say Hi and grab some swag.

We need your help because this won’t go away by itself!

Dan
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:55:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
From what I understand once the FFL takes the gun in and it is on their books, NV sales tax must be collected. Unless the tax department makes an exception for this process. Another problem is, if the buyer fails the background check the FFL cannot return the gun to the seller until another background check is run on him. If he fails the check, who gets the gun?
View Quote

There is no tax from private party sales. This would not change that.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 10:48:09 PM EDT
[#17]
90% of the people that I have talked to about NV Ballot Question 1 in the Reno/Sparks/Carson area have not heard about it and have no idea what it is.  Many of them gun owners and shooters.

Even worse, we have a Washoe County Ballot Question 1 coming up at the same time (a sales tax increase to fund school buildings) and a lot of people that I ask about NV 1 assume that I mean the county question and not the state issue.  This is going to be a source of huge confusion, especially since the Yes on WC 1 crowd is very well organized, funded, and has their message out there.  Surprisingly for a tax increase, it has the endorsed support of much of the business community (Chamber, Realtor Assoc., EDAWN, etc.) and they even hired an advertising firm to organize the messaging.

I have stopped by the NRA field office in Reno that they have set up to help organize against NV Question 1 and I spoke briefly with Saul, the NRA Representative.  I left my contact info for him to let me know how I could help and haven't heard anything back in the last two weeks.  I also grabbed a good amount of flyers and stickers and have been handing them out at every opportunity.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:36:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then why do I pay tax on used guns that are transfered in? This will essentially create the same scenario.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 12:13:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Then why do I pay tax on used guns that are transfered in? This will essentially create the same scenario.
View Quote

Dealer or private party? There is a difference and you are supposed to pay use tax anyways. Private party is exempt, as long as they aren't selling to many.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 12:15:20 AM EDT
[#20]
From the state--

The statute provides an exemption for a sale by a person that is not a retailer. If the firearm is obtained from a person making an occasional sale there are no sales or use taxes due. An occasional sale is a sale by a person who has made two or fewer retail sales of tangible personal property during any 12-month period. NRS 372.320
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 8:46:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Oct Rifleman.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:55:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 4:56:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
All of the questions:

Ballot Questions - 2016 General Election
View Quote

Wow thats some fucking verbal gymnastics on the solar question. I bet that will pass with that wording. Fuck solar, if it was viable they wouldn't need that shit.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:55:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Wow thats some fucking verbal gymnastics on the solar question. I bet that will pass with that wording. Fuck solar, if it was viable they wouldn't need that shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All of the questions:

Ballot Questions - 2016 General Election

EXPLANATION & DIGEST

After reading The Grid: The Fraying Wires Between Americans and Our Energy Future, I will be voting yes (which is a no to fuck'n n v energy).
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 9:04:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Bloomberg is upping his ads. Has a DA and some weenie that says he is a NRA member.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 9:13:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Bloomberg is upping his ads. Has a DA and some weenie that says he is a NRA member.
View Quote

He's in Montana now trying to push this Bullshit on our brethren up North.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:57:37 AM EDT
[#27]
WTF?

Now Clark County District Attorney Steve Wolfson is supporting this BULLSHIT?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FHlt5yKf30 (left cold)

GRRRRRRRR!

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 5:42:53 PM EDT
[#28]
The problem is that people are just uninformed.
They don't know enough about how the system works.

My friends wife is neither pro or anti gun.
After seeing the feel good Bloomberg comercials she thought question 1 was a good idea.
When i explained how things work she is on our side.

Most people outside the gun community just don't know enough to care.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:56:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The problem is that people are just uninformed.
They don't know enough about how the system works.

My friends wife is neither pro or anti gun.
After seeing the feel good Bloomberg comercials she thought question 1 was a good idea.
When i explained how things work she is on our side.

Most people outside the gun community just don't know enough to care.
View Quote

That is why it will pass eventually in my opinion. It sounds like a good idea to a lot of people including many gun owners regardless of what many of "us" think.

Most of our ideas are considered fringe or extreme.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 7:09:18 PM EDT
[#30]
I wonder if Question 1 would have prevented the Hispanic felon from shooting and killing the patron in the Starbucks because his credit card was declined.

Yep, UBC's save lives.

This is PERFECT content for a Vote NO on Question 1 commercial and its should involve the Governor and AG.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 8:54:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Facts and case examples do not matter. The language of the ballot question is so broad and simply worded, people are going to think it is a good choice.

The NRA needs to step up the ads right before.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 9:19:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Facts and case examples do not matter. The language of the ballot question is so broad and simply worded, people are going to think it is a good choice.

The NRA needs to step up the ads right before.
View Quote

I agree.

That's why the Starbucks shooting would be a great example of how a UBC wouldn't have prevented that felon from obtaining a firearm.

With the Sheriff being silent and the DA (Wolfson) supporting a Yes vote doesn't help us.

Yet, Wolfson is considering the Death Penalty.

Go figure.

Link Posted: 9/30/2016 11:42:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Why is there an Armslist banner shown in the Bloomberg ad?

Does Armslist support Question 1?
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 12:02:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Why is there an Armslist banner shown in the Bloomberg ad?

Does Armslist support Question 1?
View Quote

I think the Wolfson ad used that as a subliminal message.

It was quick, and all I saw was a pink revolver.

Maybe they are trying to catch the eye of women (soccer moms) wearing pedal pushers and sandals?
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 3:37:07 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm abusing my star power on facebook to spread the word, in what Arashi has dubbed the "Call Fowl on Question 1" campaign.

Text, feel free to steal it to spread it.

tl;dr vote no on Nevada Ballot Question #1 this fall if you have any intention of using a firearm in Nevada.
Howdy gang. I'm preaching to the choir with this for the most part, but please read it through and share it if you can for those who aren't part of the choir yet. Ballot Question 1# this election season for Nevada (specifically) is a gun control ballot measure. This same measure failed to get enacted two years ago by the legislature for two main reasons, it's nearly unenforceable, and it only penalizes firearms owners who are currently lawful.

If passed, lending firearms to friends and non-immediate family, unless for immediate use for self defense, hunting, or at an established shooting range would become illegal. Full text of proposed measure here: http://nvsos.gov/Modules/ShowDocument.aspx?documentid=3440

That means those of you who have come out to my place to learn to shoot or improve your skills and have borrowed my firearm, even to run a single round through it, will no longer be able to do so. In fact, it doesn't appear you'd even need to fire the gun to be a criminal. There does not appear to be a provision for Federal Firearms Licensees (FFLs/gun stores) to have demonstration firearms for the use of people wishing to try before they buy.

The organization who pushed for this ballot measure is the usual suspects, including Everytown and Bloomburg. While they may have the best intentions, they are creating criminals out of lawful citizens in passing this.

A group supporting the ballot measure can be found here. https://safenevada.org/ if you want more info that isn't from me.

A group opposed to the ballot measure can be found here https://www.votenoquestion1.com/   if you want more info that isn't from me.

Finally, a quote from the Washoe (Reno) sheriff Chuck Allen "Question 1 gun control initiative would make criminals out of law-abiding citizens, tax already scarce law enforcement resources, while doing nothing to stop criminals or make us any safer."

Link Posted: 10/1/2016 5:24:51 PM EDT
[#36]
I think that Joe hit it on the head. They are targeting women. My wife has gotten 4 pamphlets in the mail addressed directly to her to support Question 1. I have yet to get anything either for or against it. I thought they may be screening for NRA members but she has been a NRA member for 25 years so that's not it.  The NRA better get off its ass with some counter ads as time is getting short. I have only seen one ad on TV sponsored by the NRA and it was an anti Masto ad. I have a feeling we are screwed big time.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 1:19:35 PM EDT
[#37]
F'ing Wolfson!  Just saw a t.v. commercial with him spreading blatant lies about background checks.  Besides defeating this b.s. bill, we need to get this pos out of office.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 3:31:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Just read this morning that Henderson Mayor is supporting " YES on 1 " ?

WTF ?

Time to get his ass out in the 2017 election.

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:05:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Just read this morning that Henderson Mayor is supporting " YES on 1 " ?

WTF ?

Time to get his ass out in the 2017 election.

View Quote

He's just a Reid shill so not surprised.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:26:37 PM EDT
[#40]
We are getting our asses kicked.  It does NO good to preach to the converted.  We have to reach out to the non-gun owners.  All they know is what is preached to them daily by the anti's and the media (one and the same). I don't see ANYTHING on TV, no mailings, and no social media outreach.  Who the fuck is running the outreach efforts?
http://www.reviewjournal.com/politics/election-2016/nevada-poll-voters-back-expanded-background-checks-firearms
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 6:38:38 PM EDT
[#41]
I have been seeing a few ads a week on TV for the NO ON 1.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 7:16:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I have been seeing a few ads a week on TV for the NO ON 1.
View Quote

My wife has been getting at least a flyer a week supporting question 1. It is addressed directly to her and spouts the usual antigun bullshit.  I've seen multiple postings on Facebook in favor of Question 1 from the anti-gun orgs   We can't preach to ourselves...we have to educate/convince the non-gun owner why background checks are a bad idea.  And this is the bottom line...if they pass question 1, it is a fucking absolute guarantee that they will come after black rifles next go round.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:26:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
We are getting our asses kicked.  It does NO good to preach to the converted.  We have to reach out to the non-gun owners.  All they know is what is preached to them daily by the anti's and the media (one and the same). I don't see ANYTHING on TV, no mailings, and no social media outreach.  Who the fuck is running the outreach efforts?
http://www.reviewjournal.com/politics/election-2016/nevada-poll-voters-back-expanded-background-checks-firearms
View Quote

Reading that article made me ill.

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:55:54 PM EDT
[#44]
I need some help. I need to find the video ad of Steve Wolfson.

Never mind.... found it.

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 9:28:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I need some help. I need to find the video ad of Steve Wolfson.

Never mind.... found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FHlt5yKf30
View Quote

I posted the link earlier in the thread and left it cold.

Plus, my embed fu skills suck.

Thanks for embedding it, UV.

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 9:39:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Gun owners are just amazing.....  Talking about how bad this is, wandering around aimlessly wringing their hands, and doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help.  Sorry to say but there isn't going to be a white knight riding in to defeat Q1.  I got involved when I was at the range about a month and half ago and a couple of shooters had no idea what this was about.  I used to donate $$, put up a bumper sticker and maybe a yard sign and vote.  That's NOT ENOUGH anymore....  How many doors have you knocked on?  Have you gone down to the NRA field office and made any calls?  The NRA uses apps that make both extremely easy to do.  With the number of gun owners in the valley we could saturate this city but it won't happen.  Why?  Because people are intrinsically lazy and unwilling to give up any of their precious time to support causes and by the time they get this figured out IT WILL BE TOO LATE!

The country has 80 million gun owners and the NRA only has 5 million members - that's odd.  Why aren't there 40+ million?  You'd think gun owners would want to support a group who supports us (although admittedly they've been wishy-washy in the past).  And don't waste your time debating NRA vs GOA; that time has long passed.

How come NVFAC has such a small membership list even after Don Turner went all in and got SB175 passed?  You'd think gun owners would flock to a state organization working state level issues. Sometimes we don't always get all that we want....

It's truly pathetic.  The NRA had a meeting yesterday at the Red Rock Casino to discuss Q1.  In attendance was the entire NV NRA staff, an NRA director, Victoria Seaman, and John Hambrick.  Along with about 100 guests..... in a room that could have held 3 or 4 times that many.  When it came time for training for those who wanted to volunteer to man the phones there wasn't a single volunteer to be found.  Yep... that pretty much sums it up.  Some folks did sign up and I hope they come join the fray.  

I see and hear cries of "somebody needs to make more commercials", "somebody needs to do something"......  Well that someone is YOU....  YOU need to be joining organizations, getting involved, expending your precious time to beat back the hounds of hell.  Bloomberg spent millions getting Q1 on the ballot, is spending millions to get a YES vote, and we're going to have to live with the results.  ARE YOU GOING TO BE LOOKING BACK AT THIS AND WONDERING IF YOU COULD HAVE DONE MORE TO DEFEAT IT?

I know I won't.... Come join me.  The water's fine.

Dan

Link Posted: 10/4/2016 3:41:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Gun owners are just amazing.....  Talking about how bad this is, wandering around aimlessly wringing their hands, and doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help.  Sorry to say but there isn't going to be a white knight riding in to defeat Q1.  I got involved when I was at the range about a month and half ago and a couple of shooters had no idea what this was about.  I used to donate $$, put up a bumper sticker and maybe a yard sign and vote.  That's NOT ENOUGH anymore....  How many doors have you knocked on?  Have you gone down to the NRA field office and made any calls?  The NRA uses apps that make both extremely easy to do.  With the number of gun owners in the valley we could saturate this city but it won't happen.  Why?  Because people are intrinsically lazy and unwilling to give up any of their precious time to support causes and by the time they get this figured out IT WILL BE TOO LATE!

The country has 80 million gun owners and the NRA only has 5 million members - that's odd.  Why aren't there 40+ million?  You'd think gun owners would want to support a group who supports us (although admittedly they've been wishy-washy in the past).  And don't waste your time debating NRA vs GOA; that time has long passed.

How come NVFAC has such a small membership list even after Don Turner went all in and got SB175 passed?  You'd think gun owners would flock to a state organization working state level issues. Sometimes we don't always get all that we want....

It's truly pathetic.  The NRA had a meeting yesterday at the Red Rock Casino to discuss Q1.  In attendance was the entire NV NRA staff, an NRA director, Victoria Seaman, and John Hambrick.  Along with about 100 guests..... in a room that could have held 3 or 4 times that many.  When it came time for training for those who wanted to volunteer to man the phones there wasn't a single volunteer to be found.  Yep... that pretty much sums it up.  Some folks did sign up and I hope they come join the fray.  

I see and hear cries of "somebody needs to make more commercials", "somebody needs to do something"......  Well that someone is YOU....  YOU need to be joining organizations, getting involved, expending your precious time to beat back the hounds of hell.  Bloomberg spent millions getting Q1 on the ballot, is spending millions to get a YES vote, and we're going to have to live with the results.  ARE YOU GOING TO BE LOOKING BACK AT THIS AND WONDERING IF YOU COULD HAVE DONE MORE TO DEFEAT IT?

I know I won't.... Come join me.  The water's fine.

Dan

View Quote

I feel your frustration, dq.

There are a lot of gun owners who just sit back and wait for "the other guy" to do it.

Unfortunately, a Ballot Question has no veto power by the Governor so we can't barrage the Governor's Office with phone calls and letters calling for a veto. Nor can we lobby our legislators to vote no on the measure like it was normal legislation.

I believe that ballot questions are the scourge of politics. They are a way to manipulate the minds of misinformed voters without anyone standing on a podium or lectern pleading their case. They do it by getting enough signatures in parking lots where soccer moms shop, and they use deception and underhanded tactics along with lies and promises to get those signatures in order to get the Question on the Ballot.

The most money wins (thanks Soros and Bloomfuck). The lying TV ads and the printed material outspends the ones being attacked (in this case gun owners) by 10 to one. I have lived in this great state for almost 40 years and I have seen it turn into a warm cesspool of liberal tripe and bile from Kommiefornia and Andrew (Safe Act) Cuomoville (insert WELCOME TO NEW YORK YOU’RE UNDER ARREST” sign.

I’ve never felt more threatened for my rights in Nevada than I do now. I've been doing my best to educate people about this measure but I feel that I've been preaching to the choir and my efforts are falling on deaf ears of the misinformed.

All I can say is that be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it.

16 (out of 17) Nevada Sheriffs, the Governor and the Attorney General can't be wrong.

With that said, I will stay and fight both intellectually and legislatively not only for my rights, but for the rights of all Nevadans.

-Joe

Link Posted: 10/4/2016 8:42:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
WTF?

GRRRRRRRR!

View Quote

Is it me or is Wolfson not pronouncing Nevada correctly in those annoying commercials.

Dave  
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 1:42:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Is it me or is Wolfson not pronouncing Nevada correctly in those annoying commercials.

Dave  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WTF?

GRRRRRRRR!

Dave  

I think Wolfson and his handlers SKILLFULLY crafted pronouncing Nevada to be a hybrid between "Nevada" and "Nevahda" to appeal to more brain-dead Fucksticks from other states who don't know the difference. Nothing infuriates me more than that mispronunciation.

Go back and watch that video a few more times and you'll see what I'm saying.

I voted for Steve Wolfson because I thought he was pro-gun. And to his credit, he has been very fair and objective with self-defense cases in Clark County.

However, now he is not only screwing the Clark County residents that elected him, but all Nevadans with his endorsement of this liberal, feel-good abomination of the 2nd Amendment that is catering to brain dead sheep.

16 Nevada Sheriffs, the Governor and the Attorney General can't be wrong (and shame on you Sheriff Lombardo for not standing up).

BTW: Wolfson is not up for reelection until 2019, so there is no threat for him now. Therefore he has nothing to lose. That time frame gives MORE Liberal voters from Liberal states to move here and vote for more anti-gun BULLSHIT.

Shame on you Steve Wolfson. You know this is wrong.

Link Posted: 10/5/2016 5:05:44 PM EDT
[#50]
My wife's brother is in Vegas. She sent him a text asking him how he was voting on it. He's not registered to vote.  Didn't know what the issue was at all. She told him to look it up. His response was "meh."

Former Marine. Gun owner. Raised in a conservative household. Meh is all he has?  

We be fucked.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top