Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 1:27:55 AM EDT
[#1]
If our efforts fail we still have a Republican Governor. He vetoed it once and hopefully he will veto it again.

I wonder where he stands on the Magazine Ban issue?

Link Posted: 2/14/2017 3:43:20 AM EDT
[#2]
We really cannot depend on Gov. Sando-Rino to defend out RKBA rights a second time.
Even if he did veto, the D's and R'ino's together might override it.

Not sure what his plan is once his term expires but I do fear he may have another political office in mind.
I also fear that to grease the way for that he may try to endear himself to the D's/Anti's.

I really do not trust him.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 10:08:45 PM EDT
[#3]
The question passed, however it doesnt matter. There was an article in the paper about it last week. The law is written so only the FBI can run the background checks. The FBI however, refuses to run background checks since NICS is already in place. Congrats, we have another pointless un-enforcable and pointless law on the books.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:08:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Just had to turn off my radio as I could not stand hearing ANOTHER damn ad from Bloom-turds pet 'tards demanding that everyone call Gov. Sandoval to demand that he order the AG to "Enforce the law that was passed".

I tried to see him the other day when I was in Carson City but he was not in the office.
Another reason I miss Jim Gibbons, he actually spent time IN the Gov's office and could be reached.

WE need to be the ones contacting Gov. Sandoval to NOT try to force some sort of end-run around Q1's many flaws and to remind him of the rampant fraud involved in it's very narrow passage.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top