Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2016 5:16:06 PM EDT

Just scored a couple of free tickets to the Rocky Mountain Gun Show in Reno next weekend. Wondering if this one is any good, or has the Crossroads of the West, (or whatever it's called)  just changed their name because they know how poorly they have been doing. Any one been to a show put on by these guys ?
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 1:28:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Miwall is the only reason I bother with gunshows anymore, and I see they will be there, so looks good to me!
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 3:25:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a gun show should.  Gun tables, mag tables, parts tables - only a few tables with jerky and massage stuff.  

Too bad they don't have many tables though.  Not crowded and easy to park if you want to pay the fee.

Miwall wasn't crowded either. (Wait a couple of months)

Semper Fi,

Luis R.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top